Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Morocco Yesterday

We are considering transportation options from Marrakech to Fez and looking into renting a car. We plan on traveling from Marrakech via the N9 and N10 to Ouarzazate, Skoura and Tinghir. Stopping in Merzouga for an overnight camel safari and continuing onto Fez. We can take up to 5 or 6 days to travel this distance if enough points of interest along this route warrant making it a leisurely journey. Has anyone done a similar route with a rental car and would you recommend renting a 4X4 or would a compact car be sufficient. Thank you

• Essaouira weather n bars

Morocco Oct 9, 2016 at 10:18 AM

In late November can weather be pleasant. are there bars n clubs like marrakech

• magicpam's Profile Photo

Day trip from Malaga to Tangier

Tangier Oct 5, 2016 at 7:34 PM

A friend and I will be staying at a resort for a week this month and want to make a day trip to Tangier. Any suggestions, tips or recommendations highly appreciated. We are two avid travelers, women in our 60s and we love seeing the world.

• maria.hamlaoui's Profile Photo

morocco visit

Morocco Sep 28, 2016 at 1:42 PM

hello i am looking to book to visit morocco Marrakech Menara
      next year in June ill be with my husband witch he is Algerian and i am British
      always wanted to visit the county was going to book go to turkey but i been there and want to visit morocco
      can anyone tell me a bit about the county as ill be flying from Algeria with my husband as it will be easier instead off us meeting in morocco
      thanks any information will be helpful :)

Near Martil

• Cueta

by joascot Online Now Feb 27, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Is it easy to get to Cueta from Martil? Bus or Grand Taxi? What sort of cost please and how long will it take?

1 Answer Mar 7, 2012 at 1:54 PM