Maro

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Sherry, Off the beaten track...

Jerez de la Frontera Sep 5, 2016 at 11:40 AM

Hi There, I am off to Jerez in a week and love to explore world of Sherry.
      I would love to visit bodega and vineyard but not the most famous one, the one which is off the beaten track, small scale traditional producer still proud producing honest Sherry, hard to find but worth of looking if you know what i mean..

Thank you very much for help.

Vas

more
    • bus travel from salobrena spain to madrid spain

Salobreña Sep 4, 2016 at 10:50 AM

Hi, I need to travel from salobrena spain to madrid via bus on 16th september.
      May I know the answers to the following questions,
      1. Is travelling via night bus from salobrena to madrid is safe ( i,e road travel in the night to reach madrid early morning)
      2. Shall I buy ticket online or tickets are easily avalable on the spot at the kiosk or bus station office before departure.
      3. Is this journey scenic? If such is the case I may cancel my plan to travel in the night and rather take an early morning bus. Are early morning buses avalible on this route.
      Best regards'
      Dr. Khurram

more
    • Best Place to go

Nerja Sep 25, 2016 at 12:49 PM

Hii Everyone, I am new to this and did post a question yesterday and now I cant find it, lol, so Im going to try again...my husband and I will be travelling from Canada in June 2017 and thought I had found a great place to go and now am having second thoughts.....I had planned on us staying in Nerja but I have come across so much negative talk with regards to a "sewage" problem....any comments or suggestions? Ideally the location we stay in will be a smaller city/town with easy access to beaches/shops/restaurants.....preferably that allows us to experience the spanish culture with modern conveniences....

more
    • Almeria visitor guide

Almería Sep 19, 2016 at 6:15 AM

I usually travel to Majorca for a holiday I have also been to the costas but now looking for some where different a small city that also has a beach front for evening strolls with a few bars and places to eat something similar to Palma with tapas bars and traditional Spanish music bars would Almeria suit

more
    • clausito's Profile Photo

How to get from Frigiliana to Granada by public transport today

Frigiliana Sep 3, 2016 at 4:55 AM

We have rent a huse in Frigiliana and would like to see Granada. No car so it must be with public transport - but how

more