VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Mariupol'

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Mariupol'

• Looking for Natalie Lembersky/Nadia Werbitzky in Mariupol?

by Lorimickre Online Now Jun 10, 2005 at 5:42 PM

I am looking for Mrs. Natalie Lembersky and her family. I believe she has moved to Mariupol. She married John Lembersky, and her maiden name was Nadia Werbitzky, which she signs her art work by her maiden name. The reason why I am looking for Mrs. Lembersky is that I have old photographs that belong to her and I want to return them to her and her family. If anyone knows or knew Mrs.Lembersky please contact me by email. I have been searching for months since I purchased these photographs and it would be great for me to return them to her. If anyone knows her please pass this message onto her and her family, thanks to all who have read my message. Sincerely, Lorimickre@aol.com

• Interperter in Mariupol Needed

by Alparr Online Now May 9, 2005 at 9:40 AM

I'm traveling to MAriupol and need a Interperter, can someone provide assistance, with refferal, please . write ap6797@excite.com Allan

• World War II Cemeteries

by RudolfTho Online Now May 20, 2004 at 7:26 AM

My father, a German officer in the German army, died on May 3, 1945 in prison in Mariupol. I would like to visit his grave and want to know if there are graves from the German Army in Mariupol. Thank you.