VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Marina di Pietrasanta

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• greta09's Profile Photo

Rent room/ house

Arezzo Dec 19, 2016 at 3:49 AM

Hello :) I am Greta - WEB/ UI lithuanian designer, having a proffesional Exchange in Arezzo, near Via Florentina for 3 months

(january - march included). Have any one a suggestion for a house rental?The price would not be higher than 350 eur/ months.

I have seen few agencies, platforms but they havent that great client services ( as air bnb or booking. com) there fore I need to ask directly for local people

Thank you in advance, Hope to hear any suggestions :))

more
    • Rent beach chairs and umbrellas by the day

by Jan70 Online Now Jul 26, 2014 at 5:05 PM

Where in Marina di Pietrasanta can we rent beach chairs and umbrellas by the day? We will have an apartment 2 blocks from the beach for two weeks. We know there are beach clubs. Can we rent by the day!? At a club? Or just chairs and umbrellas for a day?
      Thanks,

1 Answer Jul 29, 2014 at 4:16 AM
    • Villa Ombrosa - Tea anyone??

by windass Online Now Jun 2, 2010 at 4:07 AM

Hi
      We are going with Travelsphere in a few weeks time to this seemingly doubtful hotel.....can anyone let me know if it is worthwhile taking a travel kettle or do they have facilites in the room? :-) Also, it seems the trips are rushed? Can you get to San Lucca or anywhere on public transport easily?
      Many thanks........

3 Answers Jun 2, 2010 at 9:41 AM