VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Marfa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• groover101's Profile Photo

Charging stations Terminal D IAH

Houston Feb 7, 2017 at 6:49 AM

I am gonna have a bit of a layover in Houston before flying out of terminal D. Looking for some suggestions for a good place to have a couple of beers and possibly charge my phone. Any ideas?

more
    • Are there any bus or train station in Marfa?

by AndreaD28 Online Now Feb 17, 2016 at 3:38 PM

Hello, I would like to know how can I get there if I dont have a car? Are there any bus or train stations?
      Thanx

3 Answers Feb 20, 2016 at 10:26 AM
    • Getting to Marfa from El Paso (airport)

by minnn Online Now Oct 21, 2007 at 11:51 AM

Does anyone have a suggestion, preferably one that's economically efficient, on how one would go about getting to Marfa from El Paso? Car rental's not an option as I don't know how to drive. Amtrak seems to run only once a day and all the available flights arrive at the airport long after the train's scheduled departure.

2 Answers Oct 21, 2007 at 9:35 PM
    • EvaLuna67's Profile Photo

Looking for a place to stay

by EvaLuna67 Online Now Sep 11, 2007 at 3:03 PM

I am going to Marfa, TX in October and am looking for any accommodation. I am there during the Open House from Oct 4 - 8, 2007 and it seems ALL hotel/motels etc. are booked solid. Maybe anybody out there knows of a family that would like to rent a clean room to us.

Thank you,
      eva

2 Answers Sep 16, 2007 at 10:16 AM