Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Mardin Ili Travel Answer Locations

• jsc2097's Profile Photo

Bus from Mardin to Sanliurfa

Mardin Mar 8, 2014 at 5:09 AM

How many buses run from Mardin to Sanliurfa a day?Anyone have the bus timetable?How could I book tickets in advance?Because the lonely planet wrote that buses from Mardin to Sanliurfa are always full,better buy tickets days before.But I have a tight itinerary,must leave for Sanliurfa on the next day I arrive at Mardin. Is there any info to contact bus company or tour agents in Mardin?

4 Answers Mar 11, 2014 at 9:34 AM
    • transportaion in mardin

Mardin Aug 23, 2013 at 12:52 AM

hi. i am plannng to go to Mardin in october. i will get there by domestic air and stay in Erdoba Elegance Hotel & Convention Center. Can i get the information how to get form airport to that hotel?

• BUS TO BATMAN

Mardin Jun 23, 2013 at 8:34 AM

IS THERE BUS MARDIN TO BATMAN

2 Answers Jun 24, 2013 at 1:03 PM
    • Mardinimiz

Mardin Jul 13, 2006 at 5:00 AM

Öyle bir şehir düşünün ki, o şehirde herkes birbiriyle hoşgörü içerisinde, ibadetine, giyim kuşamına bakmadan kardeşçe sevgi ve saygıı içerisinde yaşıyor olsun.. Burası neresi mi tabii ki Mardin..

• chacho's Profile Photo

Mardin hotels

Mardin Ili Jul 9, 2003 at 1:54 AM

Im off to theMiddle East again, next month and would like to know if someone knows by experience of hotels in Mardin. Travelling from Sanliurfa ...through to Mysaybin ..Syrian border. Info on transport, accomm, border situation will be greatly appreciated. Thanx!!

11 Answers Oct 4, 2011 at 7:23 AM