Mardin

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation

Uzungol Nov 4, 2016 at 6:27 AM

Iam arriving tomorrow morning to uzugnol and I would really appreciate a detailed information regarding the transportation from trabzon airport to the village ,,..

more
    • Transportation

Uzungol Nov 4, 2016 at 6:28 AM

Iam arriving tomorrow morning to uzugnol and I would really appreciate a detailed information regarding the transportation from trabzon airport to the village ,,..

more
    • jsc2097's Profile Photo

Bus from Mardin to Sanliurfa

by jsc2097 Online Now Mar 8, 2014 at 5:09 AM

How many buses run from Mardin to Sanliurfa a day?Anyone have the bus timetable?How could I book tickets in advance?Because the lonely planet wrote that buses from Mardin to Sanliurfa are always full,better buy tickets days before.But I have a tight itinerary,must leave for Sanliurfa on the next day I arrive at Mardin. Is there any info to contact bus company or tour agents in Mardin?

4 Answers Mar 11, 2014 at 9:34 AM
    • transportaion in mardin

by aeseon Online Now Aug 23, 2013 at 12:52 AM

hi. i am plannng to go to Mardin in october. i will get there by domestic air and stay in Erdoba Elegance Hotel & Convention Center. Can i get the information how to get form airport to that hotel?

• BUS TO BATMAN

by bronPIG Online Now Jun 23, 2013 at 8:34 AM

IS THERE BUS MARDIN TO BATMAN

2 Answers Jun 24, 2013 at 1:03 PM
    • Mardinimiz

by mardinguide Online Now Jul 13, 2006 at 5:00 AM

Öyle bir şehir düşünün ki, o şehirde herkes birbiriyle hoşgörü içerisinde, ibadetine, giyim kuşamına bakmadan kardeşçe sevgi ve saygıı içerisinde yaşıyor olsun.. Burası neresi mi tabii ki Mardin..