VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Maputo Travel Answers

change location

where is it happening?

by misslea Online Now Jun 28, 2004 at 3:17 PM

i would like to go on holiday to Mozambique with my family and i would like to know where the best place for the whole family to have fun is? We have a 42 yr old a 11 yr old, a 2 yr old and a 21 yr old. tough crowd to please. please help where ya'll can.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • CUNHA's Profile Photo

Re: where is it happening?

by CUNHA Online Now Jul 20, 2004 at 11:35 PM

Greetings, I have been living in Mozambqiue for 4 yrs now. If its beach you want at affordable prices i suggest you look at Inhambane, its a 6h (500 km) car trip from Maputo and there are diresct flights fron Johannesburg. The best place to stay is Barra Lodge. They have normal (simple ) accomodation and self catering facilities. They have excellent diving and are 10m from the beach. If you are interested I can help with reservations as i own and run a BB in Maputo. Diogo

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • malinaberg's Profile Photo

Re: Re: where is it happening?

by malinaberg Online Now Aug 14, 2004 at 10:25 AM

Yep, I agree with above. When I stayed in Tofo, close to Inhambane for two months I met many families with happy kids and parents of all ages. :)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines