change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• lovina's Profile Photo

Are you still there :-) ? Looking for a VT member in Lima

Lima Nov 27, 2016 at 7:58 AM

Several years ago (10 years more or less) I have contacted a VT member in Lima.
      She helped me organising an apèro and dinner for friends of mine traveling in Peru for their honeymoon at the Rosa Nautica.
      I would like to get back in touch with this VT member in Lima if possible, to thank her personally, as I will be traveling to Lima for my first time next week.
      Hope to be lucky enough :-)
      Cheers,
      Mauro

more
    • Lima to Caramajca Peru.

Peru Nov 23, 2016 at 6:01 PM

Does anyone know what airlne flies this route? How often and the cost? Thanks

more
    • Seeking info on visiting Manu National Park

by wildcatfan Online Now Mar 20, 2016 at 1:08 PM

I am planning a trip to Peru for September or October 2016. I am thinking of visiting Manu National Park for 5 days. I would like to see birds and other wildlife, maybe go rafting or ziplining, and experience being in the jungle. Can anyone recommend a tour agency and share your experiences? I would be interested in hearing any tips or other information as well. As always, thanks so much for sharing your knowledge!

2 Answers Mar 20, 2016 at 2:14 PM
    • trip to manu with manu peru tour company

by zemuron Online Now Feb 12, 2006 at 11:38 AM

has anyone used this company for travel to manu...would appreciate any reviews..thanks

• which part of manu

by bitoffluff Online Now Feb 8, 2006 at 12:51 PM

does anyone know the area around the manu centre run by CREES. it is 1 hour down steam from atalaya - is it good rainforest area, or is it necessary to go further down river to get the real manu experience?

1 Answer Mar 4, 2007 at 8:13 AM