Manitou Springs

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 420 friendly Hotels

Denver 19 hours ago

We are going to Denver for a few days and looking forward to enjoying some Cannabis at the end of our day.However, we have been told that most of the Hotels forbid any use of cannabis on their premises. Can anyone suggest a Hotel in Downtown Denver that will at least tolerate responsible, moderate use of weed on their property? I know we could do edibles but we are old school and love to pass a joint.

• How good is the nightlife in Denver?

Denver Oct 7, 2016 at 5:53 AM

Hi all, I have 4-7 days to spare when I'm in the US next year. So am considering a few places. Is the nightlife good? & would I be right in thinking there isn't a lot of people from England in Denver? many thanks

• lodging

by Peggyeva Online Now May 13, 2009 at 1:26 PM

When I was about 14 my parents and I went to Manitou springs. I remember staying at a place that had small cabins. It was right off the main stretch of road through the town. There was a little creek right behind our cabin. I remember there was a pool that had green sludge in it. I'm going to Manitou Springs next month with my daughters and I want to stay at this place again. (If it's still there. That was 20 yrs ago when I was there) Does this place ring a bell to anyone?

1 Answer May 13, 2009 at 10:04 PM
    • Lodging in Manitou Springs

by AnnMarie825 Online Now Apr 22, 2006 at 11:06 AM

What motels/hotels are the best quality in Manitou Springs? It is hard to tell by their websites. Does anyone know anything about the Villa Motel, Eagle Motel, or Rainbow Lodge? Are any of these worth going to?