VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Mandalay

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Guest house/Hotel/Airbnb in Mandalay?

by tandjtravel Online Now Jan 29, 2016 at 10:29 AM

Hi,
      Looking for a place to stay in Mandalay that is in a good location to sites but not noisy - $30-$50 range for 2 people. CLEAN is important. Any suggestions?

2 Answers Jan 30, 2016 at 3:39 PM
    • Air Mandalay - Flights between Yangon and Mandalay

by tandjtravel Online Now Jan 26, 2016 at 7:18 PM

Hi, I'm trying to check flights to/from Yangon to Mandalay on air mandalay but it always comes up with "NO FLIGHTS" - I'm sure that this airline flies between these two cities doesn't it? Does anyone know the trick?

4 Answers Jan 28, 2016 at 5:05 PM
    • yangon to mandalay

by drbsinghania Online Now Apr 14, 2014 at 9:57 AM

hi ! would like to know about travelling from yangon to mandalay...i have a liking for train travel

4 Answers May 16, 2014 at 11:09 PM
    • Mandalay Airport Transit time

by luluf66 Online Now Apr 6, 2014 at 4:01 AM

Hi, we have a 9.30 flight from Mandalay. We will have to fly from Pagan to Mandalay before. There is a flight arriving at 8.15 - I assume the airport is not so big, but would we have enough time for the transit? Thanks!

3 Answers Apr 7, 2014 at 1:45 PM
    • Best time to visit Burma

by redhead415 Online Now Feb 22, 2012 at 12:36 PM

We are currently looking at two tours to Burma. One tour leaves October 13, 2012 through October 25, 2012. We were told this is the rainy season and not the best time to visit. There is another tour leaving October 31, 2012 through November 12, 2012. Is this a better time to tour? Does a few weeks make that much of a difference in the weather? Will it still rain in November? I am leaning toward the November dates, but the October tour is cheaper. What is the temperature like during both these dates? Will it be hot and humid? Will we need jackets in the mornings and evenings? The tour will include Yangon, Mandalay, Bagon and Inle Lake. Also, will we need to purchase Malaria pills?

Thanks,

10 Answers May 24, 2012 at 12:06 AM