change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• alisononthego's Profile Photo

One day.....

Port Everglades Sep 21, 2016 at 10:50 AM

We are visiting Port Everglades for one day on a cruise ship 27th December, what would be our must do's in this area please..?Thanks in advance

more
    • Recommendations on where the locals go......

Key West Aug 30, 2016 at 11:13 AM

Heading back to Key West in about three weeks. Have done the Duval Street places to eat & drink. Looking for places the locals go to hang......

more
    • Best snorkeling from shore?

Florida Keys Aug 28, 2016 at 8:46 AM

Hi,

We are staying in Key Largo this Christmas and looking for the best snorkeling from the beach/without a tour. Any ideas? Also, what is the water temp. like in December? Would we want wet suits?

Thanks in advance!  

more
    • Nitish Reddy Kotha - Best places in US

Orlando Sep 13, 2016 at 1:36 AM

Hi, I am Nitish Reddy Kotha. I want to know the best tourist places in US.
      Thanks
      Nitish Reddy Kotha

more
    • alisononthego's Profile Photo

One day in key west 26th Dec 2015

Key West Sep 21, 2016 at 10:46 AM

Hi, our cruise ship docks in Key West on 26th December please could you tell me some MUST DO'S and MUST SEES while we are there..... Many thanks in advance

more
    • trent_connor's Profile Photo

3 days in Orlando with 3 and 1 year old

Orlando Aug 25, 2016 at 8:15 AM

Hi, I have read numerous posts on travelling to orlando with young kids and come up with this plan. Any thoughts?
      Day 1 Magic Kingdom. Stay as long as kids can handle it.
      Day 2 Animal Kingdom until early afternoon. Evening Disney Boardwalk
      Day 3 Outlet shopping in the morning. Disney Springs in the afternoon/evening

Also with the above plan is it really worth while renting a car when all the major hotels provide free shuttle's to the places we want to go.

Thanks

more