VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Manali

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Crowd in Manali

by kanika12345 Online Now Jun 1, 2015 at 10:51 PM

Is it too crowded in Manali right now ... i'll be there from 5th till 9th of june ... looking for peace and silence

• Manali latest update

by Kcdass Online Now Dec 24, 2014 at 1:04 AM

I plan to visit manali on 6.01.15,Hotel is booked...... Snow valley. However heard that there was heavy snow and tourist stranded at manali. How is situation now ? Is everything back to normal.

1 Answer Dec 24, 2014 at 1:53 AM
    • Manali latest update

by Kcdass Online Now Dec 24, 2014 at 1:04 AM

I plan to visit manali on 6.01.15,Hotel is booked...... Snow valley. However heard that there was heavy snow and tourist stranded at manali. How is situation now ? Is everything back to normal.

3 Answers Jan 5, 2015 at 11:33 AM
    • clothes.for family

by sakiv Online Now May 25, 2014 at 8:52 AM

What type of clothes should I take if I am travelling from the 30 may to 2 june with family from delhi?

2 Answers Jun 25, 2014 at 12:04 AM
    • Road Trip with family

by InderjeetRana Online Now May 22, 2014 at 1:03 AM

i m planning a road trip with my wife and 5 1/2 yr son in mid june, will be travelling by my 4/4 fortuner.
      precautions road map, meals and stay all the way. Suitable time to start ? planning to start by 6am from faridabad (Delhi ncr), direct to manali, shimla not included 4 days and 3 nights.

1 Answer May 23, 2014 at 4:12 AM
    • Manali area roads

by IronMaiden Online Now Jan 26, 2014 at 12:19 AM

I am planning a trip to Manali and surrounding areas in May. I will be travelling with my father who is 80 years old. He is in good health but he has a back problem. I was wondering if the roads are good. If someone could advise, I would be grateful. Thank you.

2 Answers Jan 26, 2014 at 1:49 AM
    • HishamH's Profile Photo

Shimla- Manali in Bike January 2014

by HishamH Online Now Nov 16, 2013 at 6:10 AM

Hi

Need assistance. Planning for a trip to Manali on Jan end (ma leave starts). We are a team of 6 members and will be landing Delhi by 14th Jan 2014 and from there till Shimla we will be travelling in Volvo and from there to Manali by bike.
      Since it is in Jan we would like to know your comments regarding a bike ride in Jan from Shimla.
      Is it safe.. Is it a right time.. We just want to enjoy the thrill..
      Please advise.

Thanks

Hisham

3 Answers Jan 4, 2014 at 4:20 AM
    • activities in manali

by musaphir Online Now Mar 17, 2006 at 11:26 PM

planning to visit manali 3rd week of april. pl suggest what activities could be undertaken during that period. need advise on himachal cuisine and some recommended places to eat
      musaphir

1 Answer Jan 2, 2014 at 10:38 AM