Travel Answers
Malta

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Best Area to be based to Tour Chania ?

Chania 5 hours ago

HI 5 Girls are coming to Chania next summer and I'm trying to search were to base them.
      I don't want them driving as they are young, and I prefer they get ferries or boats to go to
      Balos Beach, Elafonissi , and wherever else they want. Is chania the only place to be based for no Transport ?
      They will go clubbing to PLatanias and Agai Marina. Is transport to and from there easy at Night ?

Thanks

more
    • windpaard's Profile Photo

the bus from airport athens to Port rafina stops in artemidas?

Artemida Nov 23, 2016 at 11:43 AM

I would like to know if the bus from Athens airport to port Rafina stops in Artemidas(Artemis) and where are the stops situated?thanks

more
    • Thessaloniki to Istanbul

Greece Nov 26, 2016 at 3:29 AM

Hey, I live in Thessaloniki as an Erasmus-student and I'm going on a trip to Istanbul in the second week of Christmas break. What is the best (and cheapest) way to go there? I found some websites with a night train, which seems perfect for me, but I can't find the prizes anywhere and neither do I know where I can buy the tickets (just at the normal train station of Thessaloniki? Or that special international train ticket store at Plateia Aristotelous?). Can anyone help me out? A bus is also okay, if that's the only other option, but then again I'd prefer a nightbus so it won't cost me any valuable time on travelling.

more
    • pga007's Profile Photo

Music equipment availability locally

by pga007 Online Now Nov 27, 2010 at 7:19 PM

I am traveling to Malta in Feb. 2011 for a retreat, and our band is providing the music. However, we are finding that instrument rental (keyboard, drums, bass guitar) is prohibitively expensive (5000 euros/$7500) or non-existent. Does anyone (especially members in Malta) have better news for me than this? Dates are Feb 10-17, with equipment needed 12th-15th.

3 Answers Nov 28, 2010 at 9:40 AM
    • find fit guys in malta

by steff_xxx Online Now Aug 6, 2004 at 9:20 AM

hi! i need help, a few of my friends and myself are going on holiday to malta at the end of august and are trying to find out if there are any places that guys age 14/15 specially hang out? id be very grateful if someone could help! thanks a lot love steff

1 Answer Aug 6, 2004 at 10:48 AM