VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Malmédy

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Kristina1701's Profile Photo

Restaurants for NYE

Liège Dec 29, 2016 at 6:10 AM

Hello,
      Can anyone recommend any nice restaurants and/or bars for NYE? Doesn't have to be anything super fancy. We are in our early 30s.

Merci bien,
      Kristina

more
    • jj1807's Profile Photo

Looking for someone to help me find an old cafe

by jj1807 Online Now Jul 9, 2007 at 4:38 PM

I am attempting to locate a cafe near Malmédy where my grandfather stayed in December of 1944 as a US soldier. It is not the cafe associated with the massacre which was set on fire at that time. I have collected several clues from my grandfather about the cafe and its location but, so far, I have not been able to determine its name or actual location.

I would be extremely grateful if someone who is familiar with the area could help me attempt to identify it. My goal is to visit the location someday. I recognize that the building may no longer be standing or is very likely now being used for another purpose.

If anyone would like to assist, please contact me by sending an e-mail through this site to user jj1807. Thanks!

1 Answer Jul 14, 2007 at 12:44 AM