Travel Answers
Malia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• windpaard's Profile Photo

the bus from airport athens to Port rafina stops in artemidas?

Artemida Nov 23, 2016 at 11:43 AM

I would like to know if the bus from Athens airport to port Rafina stops in Artemidas(Artemis) and where are the stops situated?thanks

more
    • Thessaloniki to Istanbul

Greece Nov 26, 2016 at 3:29 AM

Hey, I live in Thessaloniki as an Erasmus-student and I'm going on a trip to Istanbul in the second week of Christmas break. What is the best (and cheapest) way to go there? I found some websites with a night train, which seems perfect for me, but I can't find the prizes anywhere and neither do I know where I can buy the tickets (just at the normal train station of Thessaloniki? Or that special international train ticket store at Plateia Aristotelous?). Can anyone help me out? A bus is also okay, if that's the only other option, but then again I'd prefer a nightbus so it won't cost me any valuable time on travelling.

more
    • Still busy in september ?

by jakebleck Online Now Aug 13, 2015 at 1:05 AM

Hi . I thought to go to Malia in mid september , is it still busy there at that time? For young people how wants to go out to parties and have fun ? Still good for parties holiday ?

1 Answer Aug 13, 2015 at 2:23 AM
    • Malia for the Mature

by AmandaP13 Online Now May 4, 2014 at 10:08 AM

Could you recommend places to visit and quieter bars and restaurants for my husband and I to frequent when we stay in Malia mid to late May we are both in our late 40's

Also is there a decent large supermarket as we will be self catering some of the time

Many Thanks In Advance

3 Answers May 11, 2014 at 6:13 AM
    • Heavens-Mirror's Profile Photo

Malia Mare Hotel

by Heavens-Mirror Online Now Jul 28, 2006 at 2:19 PM

Has anyone stayed at Malia Mare hotel? I have booked to come here on 3rd Sept. Tell me more about it if you've got any information.
      Thanks xxx

• Neon Hotel Malia

by dougie5419 Online Now Jul 14, 2006 at 7:54 AM

Can anyone tell me how far it is to walk from this hotel to the centre of Malia. Also how much would it cost for a taxi from the airport to here?The hotel is built next to the beach road way to Stalis.

1 Answer Jul 17, 2006 at 2:30 AM
    • Gaybars??

by clairyfairy Online Now Feb 2, 2006 at 5:57 AM

hiyaa
      does anyone no if there is any gay bars in malia????

1 Answer Feb 5, 2006 at 1:18 PM
    • Aristoteles Studios

by pigletbank Online Now Aug 12, 2005 at 11:32 AM

Has anyone been to the Aristoteles Studios, Malia in Crete. What are the apartments like and is it suitable for families?

• cambiamento's Profile Photo

Cheapo Accomodation

by cambiamento Online Now Jul 31, 2005 at 1:50 AM

Does anyone have any contact details/email addresses for cheap accomodation in Malia?

• Jules2k01's Profile Photo

Accomodation

by Jules2k01 Online Now Apr 21, 2004 at 9:22 AM

Hi, has anyone stayed in the San Giorgio Apartments in Malia? If so, I would like to hear from you and what you thought of them. Also, what are the best nearby clubs to go to?? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks, Jules

2 Answers Aug 28, 2004 at 10:14 AM