Malaysia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Rent a Place in Langkawi

Pulau Langkawi Jul 17, 2016 at 11:59 PM

I am looking for a room / place to rent in Jalan Datai or Padang Matsirat or anywhere nearby, furthest location would be Pantai Kok.
      It is for two person (Malaysian couple) and long term, definitely longer than 6 months. Please recommend and help me in any ways you can!

• room need to have its own bathroom

more
    • Flying in & out Kuala Lumpur Airport on same day

Kuala Lumpur Jul 20, 2016 at 3:21 AM

I will arrive Kuala Lumpur airport ( terminal M ) on 8th Aug at 16:55 with Royal Jordanian Airline. And at 21:45 I have a flight to Bandar Seri Begawan with Royal Brunei Airline.... separate tickets.... can I do a transfer (including my baggage) at transit lounge without going through immigration?

more
    • Best service apartments in KLCC

Kuala Lumpur Jul 9, 2016 at 12:15 AM

What is best for a group of 17 people. We need breakfast, good service and clean rooms.

more
    • maztek's Profile Photo

Airport to Hotel near Puda Bus Terminal

Kuala Lumpur Jul 2, 2016 at 8:45 PM

Traveling to KL with a family of 5 and a 12 year child. Please guide me travel from Airport to a hotel located near PUDa Bus Terminal. Request to suggest most economical route and bus or rail.

more
    • 10 hour layover at KL airport

Malaysia Jun 27, 2016 at 7:19 AM

I have a connecting flight to Beijing via KL that entails a 10 hour layover. Is there a direct line (monorail)into the heart of the city? Any recommendations about what to do to kill those hours. Or I'm I basically stuck at the airport? Thanks

more
    • is it allowed

Malaysia Jun 26, 2016 at 2:15 PM

Me and my boyfriend are planning to visit malaysia, we are planning to stay in same room. We both are Muslim, i heard that if you are muslim and unmarried you are not allowed to stay in same room?????? Is it really so...Plus if you can recommend some nice hotels

more
    • Flying in & out Kuala Lumpur Airport on same day

Kuala Lumpur Jul 20, 2016 at 3:21 AM

I will arrive Kuala Lumpur airport ( terminal M ) on 8th Aug at 16:55 with Royal Jordanian Airline. And at 21:45 I have a flight to Bandar Seri Begawan with Royal Brunei Airline.... separate tickets.... can I do a transfer (including my baggage) at transit lounge without going through immigration?

1 Answer Jul 21, 2016 at 1:26 AM
    • Rent a Place in Langkawi

Pulau Langkawi Jul 17, 2016 at 11:59 PM

I am looking for a room / place to rent in Jalan Datai or Padang Matsirat or anywhere nearby, furthest location would be Pantai Kok.
      It is for two person (Malaysian couple) and long term, definitely longer than 6 months. Please recommend and help me in any ways you can!

• room need to have its own bathroom

• Best service apartments in KLCC

Kuala Lumpur Jul 9, 2016 at 12:15 AM

What is best for a group of 17 people. We need breakfast, good service and clean rooms.

1 Answer Jul 9, 2016 at 6:21 AM
    • maztek's Profile Photo

Airport to Hotel near Puda Bus Terminal

Kuala Lumpur Jul 2, 2016 at 8:45 PM

Traveling to KL with a family of 5 and a 12 year child. Please guide me travel from Airport to a hotel located near PUDa Bus Terminal. Request to suggest most economical route and bus or rail.

5 Answers Jul 16, 2016 at 1:38 AM
    • 10 hour layover at KL airport

Malaysia Jun 27, 2016 at 7:19 AM

I have a connecting flight to Beijing via KL that entails a 10 hour layover. Is there a direct line (monorail)into the heart of the city? Any recommendations about what to do to kill those hours. Or I'm I basically stuck at the airport? Thanks

6 Answers Jul 1, 2016 at 12:03 PM
    • is it allowed

Malaysia Jun 26, 2016 at 2:15 PM

Me and my boyfriend are planning to visit malaysia, we are planning to stay in same room. We both are Muslim, i heard that if you are muslim and unmarried you are not allowed to stay in same room?????? Is it really so...Plus if you can recommend some nice hotels

10 Answers Jun 27, 2016 at 7:43 AM
    • from brunei to kk

Kota Kinabalu Jun 26, 2016 at 6:12 AM

how to travel from brunei to kk?
      is it better by ferry or car?

5 Answers Jul 12, 2016 at 3:15 AM
    • is there anyone wants to travel to Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur Jun 24, 2016 at 4:49 AM

hi there! I will go to Kuala Lumpur next month(July). I'm from Uzbekistan. it's first time I go abroad and I want to meet friends. is there anyone who goes to Kuala Lumpur next month?

3 Answers Jul 5, 2016 at 9:02 PM
    • First Time in Cameron Highlands

Cameron Highlands Jun 21, 2016 at 8:32 PM

Hi, I will be travelling to the highlands alone and wondering if the travel tours could accommodate 1 pax? Because usually it's for 2 minimum. Also, I would be reaching the hotel very early and if I couldn't get the room, I want to go somewhere first. I will be spending 2 whole days. Any advice on which places not to miss? Thanks a lot!

1 Answer Jun 22, 2016 at 9:12 AM
    • Taking the bus directly from Changi airport to Larkin Terminal

Johor Bahru Jun 19, 2016 at 7:43 PM

hi, my brother and I would like to visit Legoland Malaysia. We will landing in Changi airport at 930pm and we were wondering if it's better to immediately take a bus to Larkin Terminal and spend the night in Johor Bahru to avoid the crowd or long immigration queue going to Johor Bahru the following morning. It's also cheaper to spend the night in Johor. Is this wise?

5 Answers Jun 21, 2016 at 11:05 AM
    • Patienceman's Profile Photo

2 day excursion recommendations from Penang

Penang Jun 18, 2016 at 2:08 PM

Hi folks

Been travelling to Penang now for a number of years now and will be there again in a few weeks. Does anyone recommend any 2 night 3 day excursions that are easily done from Penang? I've already done Langkawi and Perhentian and travelled most of peninsular Malaysia. Is Ko Lipe easily enough done? I've got a spare few days this time in between a busy itinerary and want to make the most of it. Any recommendations?

2 Answers Jun 21, 2016 at 5:01 AM
    • Which terminal is Shanghai Airlines at Kuala Lumpur Airport?

Kuala Lumpur Jun 11, 2016 at 10:51 PM

I have a flight from Denpasar Bali to KL ( air Asia), and was just wondering if I need to transfer terminals for my flight from KL to Shanghai? I can't seem to find good info. Thanks!

8 Answers Jun 12, 2016 at 6:17 PM
    • hotel or hostel or boutique hotel near JB sentral

Johor Bahru Jun 8, 2016 at 1:38 AM

hi, can anybody give opinion on the most recommended place to stay near JB sentral? I am talking about both immigration and bus station...
      my group will consist of seniors and children, so walking distance takes into account.

thanks

1 Answer Jun 8, 2016 at 3:07 PM
    • jmhayes's Profile Photo

Can I see elephants and orang-utans?

Kuala Lumpur Jun 7, 2016 at 8:52 AM

A while ago on the television I saw tourists on a day trip meeting elephants, taking them to the river to wash them. Also another trip to an orang-utan sanctuary where they interacted with them, not just viewing from a distance. I would love to do these trips - any information please?

5 Answers Jun 7, 2016 at 2:33 PM
    • twotrickpony's Profile Photo

Travel IT from Johor Bahru to Kuala Lumpur

Johor Bahru Jun 5, 2016 at 7:36 AM

Hello guys, I'll be travelling from July 9 - 12. First stop is Lego Land, the rest is yet to be planned. So far here are my questions:
      1. Where can I make a detour? Is there any interesting place to visit between the two areas?
      2. Can it be travelled by a day?
      3. What mode of transpo should I use?
      4. How much budget should I have with me? Or how much per day do you reckon should I spent? (Not into shopping, spending a little on food, not picky with lodge)

12 Answers Jun 7, 2016 at 8:31 PM
    • boat from Pulau Tioman to Pulau Sibu

Pulau Sibu May 29, 2016 at 3:53 AM

Hello,

Do you know if it is possible to go from Pulau Tioman to Pulau Sibu by boat without having to go back on the mainland ?

Thanks for your help

• transport from Melaka to Mersing

Melaka May 29, 2016 at 3:44 AM

Hello,

What would be the fastest way to go from Melaka to Mersing ?

I have read information about a bus operated by S&S INternational, but when trying to book a ticket from the website company it always mentions "No Depart Trip Available" (I have tried different dates).

Thanks for your help

1 Answer May 29, 2016 at 3:56 AM
    • Luggage On Trishaw

Penang May 29, 2016 at 1:30 AM

I arrive in Penang by myself tomorrow by ferry from Langkawi. Do trishaws take luggage? I med case . 1 small case.
      Ruth

1 Answer May 29, 2016 at 5:43 AM
    • faramon85's Profile Photo

Alone at Kota Kinabalu :(

Kota Kinabalu May 25, 2016 at 1:44 AM

Hi guys.

Its been awhile since i've been active in virtualtourist, but im in the need of help or suggestion.

U see, i'm temporarily allocated in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah for a couple of months (company project, nothing biggie). As much as I love it here (only been here for 2 weeks though), i just found out that Kaamatan festival is around the corner and all my teammates here seem to have already made plans with their families (they are sabahan). So, i'll be left alone this Saturday (28th May) to Tuesday (31st May).

Im pretty much clueless on what to do or where to go and whether is it safe for me to be travelling alone around Sabah during those 4 days. Any suggestion on what i can do? Or better yet, is there any free spirited traveller that would like to join me to travel any parts or Sabah? Or is there any local that could be kind enough to guide or accompany me?

Thanks in advance. Hope to hear from anyone :)

6 Answers May 29, 2016 at 12:22 AM
    • Visiting Genting and Colmar Tropicale French Resort

Genting May 23, 2016 at 3:25 AM

Is it possible to cover both Genting highland and Colmar Tropicale French Resort in one day? Kindly advise how I should plan this trip. Many thanks.

1 Answer May 23, 2016 at 4:18 AM
    • invitation letter to visit Malaysia

Malaysia May 16, 2016 at 5:02 AM

Hello, I'm traveling from Egypt to Malaysia next month and in order to get the travel permission to travel from Egypt, I should get an invitation letter. So does anyone know companies that could provide invitation letter?

Thanks

• mamogle's Profile Photo

kinabatangan wildlife expeditions

Sandakan Apr 28, 2016 at 5:13 PM

hello,
      i am going to sandakan Borneo this year and i like to go on a 3 days 2 nights kinabatangan river cruise with mr aji expeditions , they go with small groups max 6 persons and on budget prices !
      because i am a single traveler ( lady ) i am looking if somebody is interested to be the second person on that trip ,
      because the minimum is two persons .
      the date is from 31-08-2016 to 02-09-2016
      please ask questions if you want to know more ,,,,

1 Answer Apr 30, 2016 at 2:03 AM
    • SophieEn's Profile Photo

Where to visit in Penang

Penang Apr 27, 2016 at 7:32 PM

My family and I are planning a trip to Penang this summer. Any suggestions on where to visit and what to do? We would love to experience the life of locals. Does Penang has places to hire bikes?

4 Answers May 25, 2016 at 1:51 AM
    • Christjj's Profile Photo

1.5 day in Cameron Highlands

Cameron Highlands Apr 22, 2016 at 1:15 AM

I will spend 1.5 day in Cameron Highlands pretty soon in May Arriving there by bus at about 7am, I wonder if I can book at a tour right away for the day. Otherwise, any referral for the tour agency for local tour.
      It seems not easy to book for a definite tour in advance. I have checked on the web. It looks like many of them don't provide clear information, like tour finishing time, and some don't even provide exact points to visit. Moreover, there is no on-line booking. They booking link just take me to inquiry form.
      Appreciate for your advice.
      Thank you

5 Answers Apr 24, 2016 at 12:37 AM
    • Railway station

Gua Musang Apr 21, 2016 at 11:07 PM

Hi, may i know when im reach in ktm gua musang, isn't it got taxi go in to town?

3 Answers Apr 22, 2016 at 8:16 PM
    • Chinggis_n_Borte's Profile Photo

KL Public Transport Travel Card options?

Kuala Lumpur Apr 16, 2016 at 7:02 PM

Hello,

Will be in KL for the first time in June.
      I intend to catch the Express Train from the Airport to the Central Station, and then either walk, or change to the Metro system for the nearest stop for my accommodation.
      Will be in KL for basically 4 nights and 4 full days.
      I am wondering if there is a 4-5 day (or weekly) unlimited transport card/ticket which I can buy at the Airport, and which includes the travel to and from the airport on the Express Train?

Thanks.
      Borte

11 Answers Apr 24, 2016 at 12:06 AM
    • contact information

Pulau Tioman Apr 13, 2016 at 3:07 AM

How can i contact the Bushman Cottages at Juara

2 Answers Apr 13, 2016 at 5:50 AM
    • Running online shop from Malaysia whilst on social visit pass

Malaysia Apr 12, 2016 at 6:48 AM

Hello

Hoping someone can help. If I have an online etsy shop selling handmade products and were to visit Malaysia on a social visit pass for 3 months or more( with maybe one visa run) would I still be able to operate my shop without going against the terms of my pass? What if I were to make some of the products in Malaysia and post them from there? Would this violate the terms?

Thanks in advance for any help! Struggling to know what's ok or not in this situation.

• Planning for honeymoon in Malaysia. Need inputs about places to visit, things to do and approx cost

Malaysia Apr 11, 2016 at 2:55 AM

Hello friends,
      Me and my girlfriend are getting married in november. We plan to visit malaysia for around 4-6 days. Things we would like to do: relax beach side, go to amusement park, roam around the city. So friends any idea where we should go and even the approx budget in USD we should have? Any other exciting things to do in Malaysia?

6 Answers Jul 21, 2016 at 5:05 AM
    • m3tAnOiA's Profile Photo

Thunderstorm on our planned visit

Pulau Redang Apr 8, 2016 at 8:28 PM

We are planning to visit Redang Malaysia on May 17-20 and we are worried that of the thunderstorms as per the weather forecast. Our plan include mainly of 4 snorkeling in the package we chose. Can anyone tell us if it is safe to still proceed with the trip even though the whole month of May is all thunderstorm? Will we still be able to proceed with snorkelling activities in this weather. Would appreciate your inputs please.

7 Answers Apr 9, 2016 at 2:42 PM