Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tours and tips

Athens Jul 11, 2016 at 9:12 PM

Hi all!

I'll be heading to Athens and Santorini in September, and I'm wondering:

What are the best tours that re easy on the wallet?

And

Are there any useful tips (such as sights to see, etc.) That u should know?

Thanks a bunch in advance!

more
    • xoxoxenophile's Profile Photo

Corinth + Nafplio possible as a daytrip from Athens?

Athens Jul 15, 2016 at 10:10 PM

I'm heading to Greece this November and starting to plan out our itinerary. We are thinking about 7 days Athens (+ some daytrips from Athens) and 4 days Santorini. Planned daytrips so far are Aegina, Corinth & Delphi. So far Aegina seems totally doable as a half-day, Delphi a little far but doable as a full-day, and Corinth a reasonable half-day. With a little Google Maps research, however, I see that Nafplio/Nafplion is only about another hour west of Corinth.

From what I've been reading, people suggest two days for Nafplio, but what I'm wondering is if it's possible to do a day trip to Corinth in the morning and Nafplio in the afternoon (or vice versa)? I don't really have set plans for what I want to do in Nafplio--just wander around and see the town and maybe the fortress. Is that doable? If so, what are my public transportation options between Corinth and Nafplio? How about hiring a car/taxi for the full day?

Thanks in advance for any help! :)

more