change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• fridz's Profile Photo

first time in Taiwan

Taiwan Nov 28, 2016 at 6:53 AM

Hi guys! I would like to ask you for any suggestion of hotel - near city centre, near mtr and shopping areas/night market? And any advice for the must see/try there in taiwan.... We're family of 4 adults and will be staying for 4days... Thanks much

more
    • Eva Air and credit card?

Taiwan Dec 1, 2016 at 7:34 AM

Hi all, I'm a little worried because I just took a flight ticket from taipei to paris with Eva Air and it was writen that I need to show the credit card when checking in. Since I used the credit card of my mom who is in fr thats not gonna be possible. Someone know if they really ask it? if yes is there a way to avoid issues? thanks!

more
    • bafgkm's Profile Photo

Looking for travel partners to Peng-Hu this weekend!

by bafgkm Online Now Oct 11, 2004 at 12:33 AM

Hi! I'm planning to visit Peng-Hu this weekend by myself by boat from Jia Yi Bu Dai> port to Makung port, it's about 70 Min. ride. There're many islands on Peng-Hu so it's gonna be much fun over there and people can eat fresh and inexpensive seafood over there as well! I plan to stay there for about 4~ 5 days and would like to look for some travellers to join with me, either Taiwanese or foreingers is okay!

1 Answer Oct 12, 2004 at 1:53 AM