Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Xenses- worth it?

Cancún Jan 4, 2017 at 8:49 PM

Is Xenses worth going to?

more
    • iceangel86's Profile Photo

Traveling to Cancun from Chicago with 4 month old baby- First trip with baby!

Cancún Yesterday

Hi,

My husband and I will be traveling for the first time with our 4 month old baby. We have been to Cancun before, however, never with a baby! Can you please let me know what things I should be taking with or any tips.. I am nursing the baby, We will be staying at the all inclusive Royalton Riviera Resort.

1) I am planning on taking a stroller and carseat and baby carrier

2) Suncreen?? I hear I can't put it on a baby - any tricks besides not taking her out until later afternoon/evening.

3) Swim suit and flotie???or swim diaper- I was thinking about having her in a flotie with us supervising.

4) I am assuming we can't really do any excursions or activities?

5) any tips?

more
    • Tour questions

Cancún Jan 4, 2017 at 8:47 PM

I've done so much research and now I turn to the experts---We want to zip line, ATV, snorkel, cenotes, raft in caves with stalactites and stalagmites. It seems like X-plor has all of this. We love nature. We don't care about tours with food or shows. We also want to swim with dolphins.
      If we do xplor, do we also need to do xcarat? Xelha? What combo tour should we do with xplor?
      We want to snorkel in isla-mujeres. Where can we do that? Where can we rent a golf cart there? What private beach is a must in cancun or isla-mujeres? What is unique to do at night? Thank you in advance!

more