change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• New Years Eve

New York City Oct 11, 2016 at 2:21 PM

Hi all,

My husband and I (both 27) will be in New York for new year and as everyone else seems to we are struggling with what to do. I literally refuse to go anywhere near time square but would still like a bar/lounge/party to go to. I've read the Chelsea area is the place to be? Has anyone got any suggestions please? Is it best to eat late afternoon? Thanks :-)

• What to wear

New York City Oct 8, 2016 at 8:10 AM

My BFF and I will be in NYC from 10/15 thru 10/22. What clothes do I take for all the sightseeing we Erik be doing. I've got my Skecher shoes but what about clothing, sweaters, jacket, coat, gloves, etc.?

• B&B for New Years with a great dinner?

by spedprof Online Now Aug 30, 2010 at 1:20 PM

After spending a wonderful New Years Eve last winter at a B & B in Woodstock, VT (Lincoln Inn at Covered Bridge) which serves an optional great dinner, we are looking to repeat that experience this year.

Any recommendations for a moderately priced B &B or INN with a great dinner available?

Thanks in advance.

• Traveling from Chicago To Maine with young children

by print4you Online Now Apr 30, 2010 at 7:42 AM

We are planning a trip to Maine this summer. We will be traveling with a 2 year old and a 4 year old. I was wondering if anyone knows of interesting places to see along the way to break up the driving. We would love to see the Falls on both the US and the Canadian side. If there were similar interesting places that would engage the children in Canada that would be a bonus. We will be gone 10 days. Do you have any ideas?

4 Answers May 3, 2010 at 5:02 PM