change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Best route to Swakopmund from Johannesburg

Johannesburg Nov 28, 2016 at 6:03 AM

Hi there,

I am planning to drive through to Swakopmund from Johannesburg in December but am not sure whether its better to travel through Botswana (which seems to be the shorter route at 17h35mins) or through the bottom of Namibia at 20h10mins)...
      Can anyone advise on the better route and give some suggestions with regards to where one can overnight?

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated as we are feeling a little "lost" at the moment and still need to book accommodation along the route...

more
    • Buying second hand car in Cape Town

South Africa Nov 26, 2016 at 10:34 AM

We're thinking of buying a second hand car in Cape Town, for travel with it all over South Africa, Namibia and Botswana.
      Is anyone know how it work in the aspect of ownership transfer as tourist?
      Is there mandatory insurance that we need to have?

more
    • Planning ahead for Cape Town

Cape Town Nov 23, 2016 at 1:22 PM

Hi,

So my partner and I are planning ahead for budget for a trip to cape town in Oct 17. We are looking to do 10 days all in all however 1 night stay @ Safari tour

We would like to know some recommendations on the best, yet affordable safari trips, how close are they to Cape town?

A lady i work with is from Johberg and has family in Cape town and has advised to hire a vehicle and to be careful of public transport, how safe is public transport? And will we need to hire a car?

We are planning to on seeing / doing the majority of the attractions, a safari trip, whale / Shark watch and also a wine tour - Any recommendations on the best value for money trips?

Open to other suggestions on things to do.

If we are able to spend 1 night on safari trip, we will be looking for 9 nights in a hotel / B&B in Cape Town, Not looking for anything 4 star however needs to be livable for the 9 days!

Look forward to reading your answers :)

more