Mafikeng

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Visa Requireemts - Visa exemt time

South Africa Aug 4, 2016 at 9:30 AM

I'm planning a 35 days trip to South Africa with Thai passport. As such normally 30 days are Visa exempt. However, after one week of my stay in SA I will travel from Kruger NP to Durban and on the way send a few days in Swaziland which apparently is another country. Therefore I would expect to get a new 30 days days Visa exempt time and hence would have no problems to do my trip as scheduled. (7 days Southafrica - 2 days Swaziland - 26 days South Africa.

Does anyone know whether this is correct? Many thanks for your info.

more
    • transit from Joberg out to caves

Johannesburg Jul 31, 2016 at 10:37 AM

I won't have a car in Joberg and am considering going to the Cradle of Humankind Sterkfontein Caves. Is it easy enough to get out there via a mini taxi or ??? If I get on a tour it seems I end up spending top dollar just to get there and can go through the caves with a tour guide already at the spot. I want to squeeze in the Aparteid Museum and the hop on hop off bus tour and the caves in one day.
      Any input?
      thanks-

more
    • ginirover's Profile Photo

Mafikeng accommodation

by ginirover Online Now Jun 12, 2004 at 5:17 AM

Hi ! Little question we have while preparing our trip to South Africa : The last night we have before we leave back home will be in or around Mafikeng (we fly out again from Jo'burg). On our map, Mafikeng seems to be ar rather big place (though not too big...), but we don't seem to be able to find accommodation out there.... Has anyone ever been there that can share a tip ?? Best regards Ginirover - Belgium