VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Madaba

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Up to date information of getting from Madaba to Petra.

by georgallischristine Online Now Dec 12, 2014 at 2:56 PM

Comming from Tel Aviv to Amman then Madaba and want to travel down to Petra, so looking for up to date information on if there is a bus, or will be have to go to Amman and then get a bus to Petra.

5 Answers Dec 13, 2014 at 4:44 PM
    • Restaurants you recommend Madaba

by Eliotte9 Online Now Mar 22, 2014 at 1:53 PM

We have two nights in Madaba are there some restaurants you might recommend with good local food not overrun by tourist?

1 Answer Mar 22, 2014 at 3:51 PM
    • Name clarification of Handicraft Center

by clivermon Online Now Apr 21, 2013 at 3:34 PM

The Madaba Handicraft Center is it also known as the Moses Springs Mosice & Handicraft Center? We are having an issue with an item we purchased and it was to be shipped to us...

2 Answers Apr 21, 2013 at 4:35 PM
    • Public transport from amman to Madaba and also Jeresh

by silverteide Online Now Jun 1, 2011 at 8:31 AM

Now that the ABDALI bus station as gone where does one get the bus or coach from amman to madaba and also jeresh . Also can one travel direct from Aqaba to Jeresh or does one have to change in amman . My email is gordoncooper8@hotmail.com would be grateful for any help .thanking you and loving your country very much

• Searching for Madaba gift shop

by jimgarriss Online Now May 30, 2009 at 11:39 AM

I would like to contact a gift shop in Madaba that I visited on a tour 2 weeks ago. This shop made mosaics and had a mural of the St. George map on the front, outside wall of its building. It also had a large showroom with many fine handcrafts of the area including mosaic tables, painted ostrich eggs, rugs and jewelry. My interest is in purchasing a certain mosaic. If someone could provide an address or email, I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance.

• getting around by taxi and bus in Madaba

by pepysjj Online Now Feb 24, 2008 at 8:21 AM

We are arriving from jersualem, crossing at allenby bridge, 28th March, to go on to madaba, where we are staying. can someone advise me if i can pick up a taxi there, to get to Madaba. and likely costs. any information abouthe journey. and travel around Madaba to the dead sea - information most welcome. thanks
      jan

2 Answers Mar 1, 2008 at 3:18 AM
    • Madaba Tourist Map

by referido Online Now Oct 4, 2004 at 1:13 AM

Would appreciate receiving Tourist Map of Mabada (not the mosaic Madaba Map) from any VT member. Thanks a lot! REFerido

1 Answer Mar 13, 2005 at 5:23 AM