Machilipatnam

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Elephant visit

Jaipur 15 hours ago

We will be in Jaipur in December and are having a hard time deciding between visiting Elephant Joy or Elephantastic. Any help or advice is appreciated!!! We do not want to visit a place where the elephants are shackled or used as a work animal; purely rescued and loved is what we are looking for. Thanks everyone!

more
    • Sanganer and puppets

Jaipur Sep 17, 2016 at 12:17 AM

I'll be staying at Bani Park so wondering if I should, on arrival at the airport, take advantage of Sanganer's proximity and ask the state tour desk to recommend a taxi tour (?1 hour) of the cloth- and paper-making area, thence to Bani Park (with my suitcase). Wondering about feasibility/advisability and cost.

I'm also keen on puppets and wonder where I could see performances.

more
    • AnjaliS3's Profile Photo

Which route should I take?

Jaipur Sep 10, 2016 at 12:01 AM

Hello Friends
      I am planning a road trip from Jaipur to Mumbai. Which route should I take? Which is the fastest route?

more
    • Snooker Halls?

Mumbai Sep 8, 2016 at 3:43 PM

I'll be in Mumbai soon and am looking for some good snooker halls.
      Thanks.

more
    • NItish Reddy Kotha-Best place to tour in India Haryana

India Sep 24, 2016 at 12:13 AM

Hi I am NItish Reddy Kotha want to know the best place with family tour in India's state Delhi and Haryana.

Thanks

NItish Reddy Kotha

Orlando.

more
    • Required Tempo traveller in Delhi

Delhi Sep 21, 2016 at 3:32 AM

We are planning a short trip to Delhi. We would be doing the local sightseeing to places like lotus temple, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, OLd Fort, Humayun's tomb. We are looking to book a tempo traveller for our local sightseeing. Is the tempo traveler comfortable, as i am booking for the first time. Read the reviews of http://tempo-traveller.com is their service good. We would also go to shimla,kullu, Manali from Delhi can anybody suggest a good itinerary for that.

more
    • lucyguajardo's Profile Photo

Bus Stand close to Nasiyan temple?

Ajmer Sep 10, 2016 at 7:33 PM

I read in some other forum that there is a Bus Stand very close to Nasiyan temple to take the bus to Puskhar.

I was looking at maps and searching to confirm this but I haven't find any more info on it.
      1) Is there a bus stand there?
      2) are those buses the same that start their route close to the train station?
      3) Is there any "flagging" signal I have to do so the bus stop or they always stop there?

I would prefer to take the bus from there but otherwise I will take a taxi back to bus station.

more

How is Ladakh in this mid September?

Ladakh Range Sep 8, 2016 at 1:25 AM

Hello Friends
      We are planning to visit Ladakh this 15th - 18th September. Is any road closed at this time? Any problems in Ladakh now?

What and where should check some important details which I must know? What should carry?

more
    • Terminal M Kuala Lumpur Airport

Mumbai Aug 30, 2016 at 5:27 AM

Can I ask a similar question here also.I am travelling from mumbai(IND) to kualalumpur in Malaysia airlines,arriving at 7:45 am at terminal M. I have connecting malaysia airlines to auckland departing at terminal M ,9 Am . I have 1 hr 20 min of gap. is it possible to get between both , i guess the luggage will be moved along in airline itself

more
    • PANDAVAPURA

Pandavapura Sep 13, 2016 at 10:14 AM

can someone give me info on pandavapura? has anyone been there? can u tell what the place is about?

more
    • where all the hippies are gone

Goa Sep 11, 2016 at 12:39 AM

where are all the hippies gone , i first travelled to goa in the year i think around 1993 and i continued it till 2000 we used to visit in the month of december for christmas and new year but in 2000 i saw tht all the parties were commercialized and more indian tourists were to be seen from 2000, since then the hippies were marginalised, and after that whenever i visited goa i hardly noticed any hippies , very few were there because of the influx of indian tourists i think these hippies moved away from goa , though i heard about goa that in the 1980s many europeans visits goa, and they resides at anjuna and wagator beaches, and heard that in particular beach they stay nude at that time , and they smoke marijuana hashish charas and ganja,but when i started going to goa i never saw any one who were bathing nude or anyone nude resting on the beaches, but ya i saw many women's who were taking rest without bra on the beaches, they used to enjoy the noon at the beaches and the whole entire night they used to spend in acid parties which they used to call , and whole night they used to smoke marijuana and dancing continuously till morning, and i too used to enjoy with them with some of my friends and we felt like heaven in goa, it was an unforgettable moments in my life which i spend in goa along with my friends with the original hippies, and they were very lovely people , they never got involved in any crimes or never disturbed anyone they just loved their lives and they lived their lives as they want without disturbing anyone,and i think they were not commercialized people , when we made some hippie friends and asked them how they survive here they used to tell that they worked for six months in their home country and other six months they stayed in goa enjoying their lives in goa, because they told me that here in goa its very cheap and in europe it is very costly so they choose goa for entertainment and for peace, in those days very few indians used to travel in that beaches particularly anjuna and wagator beaches were full of europeans and the whole surroundings were mostly europeans , very few indians were to be seen in these beaches and hardly any indian were to be seen in acid parties which used to start at 12 am, so very few indians were to be seen but we were regular we used to hunt for this parties by riding our byces in the villages and we used to find acid parties mostly in anjuna and wagator , some of the famous place where these parties were in hill top , bamboo forest, disco valley , nine bar , prem bar, shore bar, and many but i don't remember all the names but this names were very popular at that time, though we visited continuously for 7 years but we never saw goa other than these 2 beaches , most of the time we spend sleeping in the day time and we used to spend our whole night in the parties drinking and dancing , but recently i visited goa again in 2002 and i saw very few europeans were there though there were night parties but there was no charm without hippies in tht parties, and recently when i visited in 2013 and 2015 i saw that most of the europeans left goa and the hippie culture is finished in goa and now a days a few russians are to be seen in morjim beach and arambol beach and baga anjuna and wagator beaches are infuxed with inidan tourists , and the charm of goa is finished , its no more paradise or heaven without the hippies.

more

Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?

Goa Sep 7, 2016 at 12:48 AM

We have planned our Tour in Goa. We will be there from on 29th Of December to 5th of January. Well, I"M bit confuse in how to planned the stays (hotels, location, activity).

more
    • concern for the current situation in kashmir?

Srinagar Sep 1, 2016 at 9:56 AM

hi.. we will be travelling srinagar on 12th sep.2016 till 16th sep.2016.............we planned this trip 6 months back. Is it safe to visit on these dates or not???

more
    • how do i post a question about a travel tip i need help with

Mumbai Yesterday

I'll be arriving at Mumbai International Airport at 02:30am and want to grab a cheap tuk tuk to a nearby hotel (that I've already booked). How/Where can i find a tuk tuk?

more
    • Safety concern for Srinagar visit

State of Jammu and Kashmir Sep 22, 2016 at 3:47 AM

Hi, I am planning to travel to Srinagar on 1st October to attend a wedding. How safe is it to visit Srinagar in the current situation? Please advice. Thanks!

more
    • Travelling to Taj Mahal on the 25th of December

Agra Sep 21, 2016 at 9:00 AM

Hi, Has anyone been to the Taj Mahal on the 25th of December? I am wondering how busy it would be on this day.

Thanks,
      DA

more
    • HELP US DECIDE WHERE TO STAY IN GOA

India Sep 17, 2016 at 6:34 PM

We are a couple from Ireland in our sixties We are going to India for a long trip in October .This will be our first time to India We will spend a very busy 25 days touring ,going to Shimla and touring Rajasthan That part of the trip will be demanding with a lot of traveling We fly into Goa airport on the 29th Oct intending to spend 8 or 9 days in the Goa area We might stay for a day or so in Panjim's Fontainhas area but this is not high on our priority list I am aware that Diwali is on the 30th so not sure how that will impact in terms of how busy it will be . I have a done a lot of research on this site but am finding it difficult to decide where we should base ourselves We need a place ,reasonably near to a beach ,with good bars ,nice restaurants ,some entertainment, live music, a laid back atmosphere , We do not like places that have loud intrusive piped/disco music or an area which is overrun by any particular nationality I have looked at Canolim but am concerned that it may be very early in the season I really would appreciate would appreciate any help you can give and recommendation for good centrally located budget accommodation

more
    • SyedHidayath's Profile Photo

Best Places to Visit in Coorg?

Bangalore Sep 14, 2016 at 11:37 PM

Suggest me some best places to visit in Coorg?

more
    • suraj57's Profile Photo

Best place for Honeymoon in India?

India Sep 8, 2016 at 5:07 AM

Hi,
      My friend getting marriage on next month, so he is planning for honeymoon in India. So can you please suggest some best cities for honeymoon in India.

Thanks & Regards
      suraj

more
    • poepat's Profile Photo

Best Beaches Locations

Kochi Sep 7, 2016 at 1:13 PM

Hi, we are thinking of visiting Kochi in early March next year, travelling from KL. WE have never visited India before, so this will be a taster for us.
      We have about seven days in all here.
      We are looking for advice on the best areas to stay, best beaches to visit and any general information.
      We obviously love beach life but also nature, city living and also engaging with locals away from the tourist traps.
      Any advice would be gratefully received.
      Many thanks
      POEPAT

more
    • suraj57's Profile Photo

What is the best in Agra?

India 21 hours ago

Hi, Guys
      Agra is famous for Taj Mahal. Will anyone please tell me how many other places is famous in agra. ?

more
    • Sleeping buses

India Sep 11, 2016 at 8:28 AM

Hi,

My partner and I will be travelling to India from the 15th of December till the 16th of January. We are wondering whether to book our sleeper bus tickets online [before we go] or book them once we are there. Has anyone traveled to India during this time? We are wondering how busy these night buses will be since it is a busy period and therefore would need to book beforehand. 

Thank you for your help :)

more
    • NECHES ENGINEERS-Place to tour in India Rajasthan

India Sep 24, 2016 at 12:33 AM

Hi I am Thomas Hanson working in Neches Engineers.Can any one suggest me to visit in Rajasthan India.

Thanks
      Thomas Hanson
      Neches Engineers
      Texas

more
    • aerojeff's Profile Photo

What should I expect in Delhi

New Delhi Sep 15, 2016 at 5:54 PM

Going to Delhi for 2 days on my way to Ranchi to do a solar install in a small village hospital 2 hours north. First time in India, wondering what to expect in terms of local food and drink

more
    • How long in each place, Rajasthan and Gujarat

India Sep 11, 2016 at 7:23 AM

My sister and I will be returning to Rajasthan. We missed too many things the first time. This will be a long trip and I'm not sure how many days we should spend in each place.
      Delhi -3 nights
      Shekhawati-4 nights
      Samode- 1 night
      Bundi, 3 nights
      Chitorgarh, 1 night
      Udaipur, 2 nights (have already been there)
      Durgapur, 1 night
      A'bad, 3 nights
      Bhuj, 4 nights (we love textiles and crafts)
      Mumbai, 3 nights

Does anyone have any ideas about this? It would be most appreciated.

more

Near Machilipatnam