Travel Answers
Maale

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Poling's Profile Photo

Where to find a comprehensive ferry schedule?

Maldives Nov 25, 2016 at 8:04 PM

I will arrive at 9am, guess very unlikely to catch the ferry to the most popular resident island Maafushi at 10am from the airport. I haven't decided upon which resident island to stay and thus I wonder if there is a comprehensive ferry schedule for all ferries leaving Mele? May be I can choose an island that I don't need to wait too long at Mele?

any suggestions on the island to stay and the ferry schedule? Many thanks!

more
    • Poling's Profile Photo

Maldives inter-island transfer (late evening and Friday)

Maldives Nov 15, 2016 at 1:02 AM

I know that Friday is holiday and with very limited transportation. My initial plan is to arrive on a Monday (around 8:30pm) and leave on Friday (around 9:30pm).
      1. Is it possible to get to the island (haven't decide which one yet but would definitely not those with expensive one-island-one-hotel) when I arrive that late (i.e., 8:30pm)? There is another early morning flight but I am on waiting list.
      2. Do I need to change my schedule to avoid leaving on Friday as there may not be public ferry to Male'?
      Hope to get advice soon as I need to confirm the flights. Thanks!

more
    • centara ras fushi

by fill1966 Online Now Mar 20, 2013 at 12:24 PM

have booked to go to centara ras fushi, new resort. can someone please give me some information regarding this resort,as the only info i can find is that it is not open yet and is on an island 2miles from an island that is used to burn rubbish

1 Answer Mar 20, 2013 at 1:09 PM