change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• campingqueen's Profile Photo

Best Camping in Kauai

Kauai Sep 5, 2016 at 11:43 AM

Husband and I want to do 4 nights in Kauai, then head to Maui. It will be around Christmas, probably December 25 to December 30 in Kaui, then December 30-January 4 in Maui. We want to tent camp to save money, and spend what we save on a rental car, but I'm open for suggestions for cheap cabin accommodations. I've been researching the cabins at Koke'e State Park, Tent Camping at Camp Sloggett (they have a hot shower, which I found appealing, but there are some mixed reviews). Any suggestions for beach camping? Since we have a car should we stay on the beach instead as it will be warmer? We love hiking, which is why I was thinking Koke'e, but I also want to explore some cute towns and enjoy the beaches. Never been to Hawaii, but we are from Alaska so roughing it is not a problem for us, lol!

more
    • October 14-22

Oahu Yesterday

Hello :D

I am planning to rent a car and go around Oahu! If anyone is around and would like to join and divide the cost, let me know! I am also down for sharing accommodations as well. :]

more
    • October 14-22

Oahu Yesterday

Hello :D

I am planning to rent a car and go around Oahu! If anyone is around and would like to join and divide the cost, let me know! I am also down for sharing accommodations as well. :]

more
    • Helicopter fares

Kailua-Kona Sep 5, 2016 at 1:06 PM

A group of us are staying in Kona from October. 16- 26. We are looking to do helicopter tour and looking for best bang for buck. Any help much appreciated.

Cheers,Buzzyboy

more
    • Planning first trip to Hawaii (Late 50s) for older couple (no GOLF!)

Hawaii (State of) Sep 6, 2016 at 8:01 AM

We worked really hard to retire. Finally happened this week. Looking to go someplace we've never been before. She's never been to Hawaii. I've only been on business or Military. And that was decades ago. Looking to experience "off the beaten track" Hawaii. Places tourists usually never see. 7 days, $20k budget. Not looking for outrageous spa packages or "nosebleed" priced luxury hotels. Hoping to find nicely appointed beach cottage close to cool sights. Want "Hawaii Coolness" and great scenery/food. Suggestions for island, hotels, restaurants appreciated! Will even document trip to share on site with others! She's stood with me through thick and thin. This is her dream. Help me make it her reality!

more