VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Luquillo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• whodunit's Profile Photo

last-minute Puerto Rico adventure

Puerto Rico Dec 26, 2016 at 5:12 AM

we have an opportunity to go VERY last-minute to Puerto Rico. Where in PR would you go if you wanted a semi-budget but more important clean and safe way to enjoy the beach/sea/water not too tough to get to? It's the 26th and we'd be leaving the 28th so there's not a lot of time to plan. I looked around and can easily dig into specific locations but trying to figure out which one so far has been an adventure. We may stay a night or three in San Juan to see the city.
      We have about a week including New Year's Eve.
      Any other tips (airport transfer, getting around, rental car if needed, hotels, activities, food, etc, etc). I have no problem doing my research on food, hotels, etc.
      Thanks in advance for any tips. I'll also be off to try to find PR pages to browse.
      Steve

more
    • transportation

by sbcaudill54 Online Now Nov 27, 2011 at 9:39 AM

My wife and I are planning to spend January and February in Liquillo and was wondering if there are any car or scooter rental places in Liquillo. We are not planning to drive much and do not need a rental car every day.