VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Lucaya

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tourist attractions

by magmcclean Online Now Aug 11, 2014 at 8:34 PM

What should I do and see during my two days at Grand Lucayan Breakers Cayman resort?. I have researched the internet, but would like to pinpoint affordable activities to fill my two days. My husband and I are college professors and seniors.

1 Answer Aug 12, 2014 at 12:24 AM
    • Lucayan Park

by sammyk Online Now Feb 1, 2014 at 10:25 AM

Is this located on the same island as Nassau. We will be on a cruise that is docking there in the after noon the end of March. If it is what would be the best way to get to Lucayan Park from the dock.

1 Answer Feb 1, 2014 at 12:06 PM
    • traveling to LUCAYA

by mtpulvera Online Now Jan 5, 2012 at 10:00 AM

My husband and I are planning a trip to Lucaya from Florida. I heard that you can travel there by cruise ship (air is too costly and we dont really care to go on a typical cuise. I heard discovery cruise use to take passengers there and back to Florida. is there a different company that offers the same commute to freeport?

1 Answer Jan 5, 2012 at 11:45 AM
    • I would LOVE to rent a condo or timeshare

by judi5775 Online Now Jul 9, 2006 at 1:50 PM

I need a timeshare or 2 bedroom condo March 17-24 near the Our Lucaya complex.
      Please let me know if you can help me.

1 Answer Sep 18, 2006 at 5:58 AM
    • Looking for Condo!!

by murph1234 Online Now Mar 16, 2005 at 9:13 AM

I am looking for a Condo to rent at the Coral Beach sometine in October 2005. I am looking for someone who owns a condo there, but as we are Canadian, I am wondering if anyone rents their Condo to Canadians at Canadian rates????