Lovech

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• From Peco Lukoil to Varna city centre

Varna Aug 2, 2016 at 11:45 AM

I will travel by bus to Varna but the bus company just suddenly informed me that the drop off point will be changed to '500m dupa iesirea din Varna spre Ruse, autostrada A2'.
      Can anyone give me the idea where it is and how far is it from the city centre, or the train station? Is there any bus connection? Since I am entering from Romania, I wouldn't have any lev with me. I am worried now.

more
    • PeterK53's Profile Photo

Taxi from Sofia Airport to Panichiste

Sofia Aug 1, 2016 at 9:21 AM

Does anyone know the cost of a taxi from Sofia Airport to Panichiste, it its about 30 miles, I'm due to arrive in the early ours in Sept, so I need to decide weather to hire a car or go with a taxi.

Is Uber available again, I noticed that Uber had ceased services last year, but stated that it was only temporary.

Thanks in advance

more
    • Enough money

Bulgaria 11 hours ago

We are going to sunny beach self catering for two. We are not big drinkers, but do smoke, going for a chilled relaxing holiday, is 1400levs enough for a week?

more
    • Enough money

Bulgaria 11 hours ago

We are going to sunny beach self catering for two. We are not big drinkers, but do smoke, going for a chilled relaxing holiday, is 1400levs enough for a week?

more
    • from varna to nesebar

Nesebar Aug 9, 2016 at 12:54 PM

I'm landing in varna 2:25 am whats the best way to get to nesebar is their public transportation or a cap and how much is it

more
    • From Sofia to Bucharest by bus

Sofia Aug 20, 2016 at 7:56 PM

Is there a bus from Sofia to Bucharest during the day? I can't find it on the web... can I find it there, on the bus station?
      And, if I decide to take the bus from Sofia to Ruse and then Bucharest >> Are there many buses going from Sofia to Ruse? Where can I find the timetable?

more
    • Seven days in Bulgaria

Bulgaria Aug 14, 2016 at 2:47 PM

We are arriving in Plovdiv on 17th Oct and fly out from Sofia on the 24th. We want to do a bit of exploring, travelling by public transport and would be grateful for any suggestions members may have - including things not to miss and if there are any train journeys we should make sure we take.

Many thanks in advance

more