VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Los Alcázares

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• TravelingSue's Profile Photo

transfer from cruise terminal to hotel

Barcelona Feb 1, 2017 at 6:51 AM

A friend and I are coming to Barcelona and needing to get transportation from cruise terminal to hotel. I need to know of any transfer companies in Barcelona and also any recommendations for nice but not too expensive hotels that are centrally located. Also will be in Barcelona for 3 days, so would like recommendations for shopping. Thanks for the info.

more
    • csuresh's Profile Photo

Travelling for two days - itinerary help

Majorca Island Feb 1, 2017 at 7:48 AM

I am on a 3 day trip to Spain spending day 1 in Barcelona then flying to Palma. I will also rent a car to travel around. Can you please help me with places that I can choose - how to split my 2 days?

more
    • bergensanne's Profile Photo

Nice area to stay in?

Minorca Island Feb 16, 2017 at 2:59 PM

Hello fellow travellers!
      We're a family of four going to Menorca for a week in July - we've never been before and would appreciate advice on where to look for accommodation. We're looking for a quiet village/town by the sea - away from any big resorts. Any good suggestions? We found a lovely flat in Cala Morell, but we can't quite figure out if there are any restaurants/grocery shops at all, or if it's all residential. The kids are 14 and 17 so might be nice for them if it's not completely deserted :) We'd really appreciate any suggestions!

Best wishes from Anne :)

more
    • a fish market in Los Alcazares

by may123may Online Now Feb 2, 2016 at 3:27 PM

Hi, I am going to stay in Los Alcazares in Aug 2016 for 10 days. I love seafoods and also love cooking. Does anybody know a fish market and good restaurant/bar etc...? but not expensive one. Please. Thank you and best regards May

• agujas's Profile Photo

Looking for a apartment dog friendly

by agujas Online Now Aug 28, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Hi, I am looking for Holiday let Jan 4th for 2 weeks for a couple and 2 dogs.must have internet and english TV.

1 Answer Aug 29, 2013 at 4:07 AM
    • louiseks's Profile Photo

advice on wifi internet access in long term let

by louiseks Online Now Aug 14, 2008 at 12:42 AM

Hello,
      I would like to spent the winter months januari februari and march in Los Alcázares. To maintain my business and personal contacts I need ADSL internet access. I found out that finding apartments with wifi or adsl is very difficult.
      Some people gave me advice to get a vodaphone dongle with internet however you have to obtain a contract for 1 or 2 years for just a stay of 3 months.
      Would someone know of another provider or another solution. So I will be able to find a house in the one of the villages I would like to go. Los Narejos Los Nietos or los Alcázares.
      Thanks
      Louise

• TRANSFER FROM MURCIA AIRPORT TO LOS ALCAZARES

by GROSV Online Now Apr 4, 2007 at 10:48 AM

By all accounts public transport at Murcia is not wonderful. Los Alcazares is not too far and we are will therefore use a taxi. Can anyone tell us whether taxi's are readily available at the airport, or do we need to book in advance. How much would one reasonably be expected to pay for a 10 minute taxi journey?

Grosv

2 Answers Jan 19, 2010 at 10:38 AM