• dezwakke2's Profile Photo

Who can help me - Quién puede ayudarme

Asturias Sep 13, 2016 at 1:38 AM

Hello fellow VT member,
      We are visiting Posada de Llanes for 1 month and we like to do 3 things:
      Play table tennis (tenis de mesa)
      Play the cardgame bridge
      Play biljart (billar)

Is it possible that you, my spanish is very bad, google it for me and send me some addresses where this moght be possible ?
      We do have our own car so driving for 30 minutes to a place in the neighbourhood is no problem.

If you would do that for me you would make me very happy

Kind regards
      Harm, the netherlands

Hola compañeros miembro de VT ,
      Estamos visitando Posada de Llanes durante 1 mes y nos gusta hacer 3 cosas :
      Jugar al ping-pong ( tenis de mesa )
      Jugar al juego de cartas puente
      Jugar Mesa de billar ( billar )

¿Es posible que usted, mi español es muy malo , Google para mí y me envía algunas direcciones donde esta moght ser posible ?
      Tenemos nuestro propio coche así que conducir durante 30 minutos a un lugar en el barrio no es ningún problema .

Si quieres hacer eso por mí harías muy feliz

Saludos cordiales
      Daño, los países bajos

more
    • benidorm old town

Benidorm Aug 31, 2016 at 1:57 PM

does anybody know name and address of a perfume shop where you can mix your own fragrances please.

more
    • ATM locations in Barcelona airport (terminal T1)

Barcelona Sep 8, 2016 at 6:26 AM

I will arrive via American Airlines at terminal 1 in Barcelona and I have looked at the airport website to find ATM locations but I do not know which floor I arrive on...are the ATM's located in the arrival area before collecting luggage? Are these ATM's safe to use? Thank you!

more
    • filipdebont's Profile Photo

HH Marista parking

Granada Aug 29, 2016 at 3:40 AM

Hi,
      Google says that this Parking is closed on sunday, but pictures show that it is open 24h.
      I want to arrive on thursday, and leave on sunday, but I want to be sure that it is open when I want to leave.
      Who has any exprience or knows this parking lot in the city centre of Granada?
      Kind regards Filip

more
    • Group of 10+ eating in Barcelona

Barcelona Aug 29, 2016 at 2:12 AM

Hello,

I am trying to organise eating arrangements for a group of 10/11 visiting Barcelona in a couple of weeks. We are staying near the Gothic Quarter and I was wondering if anyone could recommend restaurants that can accommodate this size group that I can make a reservation with beforehand ?

Thanks

Dan

more
    • Bars showing football

Altea Aug 27, 2016 at 12:28 AM

Hi, currently in Altea, does anyone know a bar that shows the 3pm premiership games? Thank you

more
    • jcourtnellsmith's Profile Photo

ICE FOR SALE

Adeje Sep 10, 2016 at 11:27 AM

What supermarkets sell bags of ice? Previous experience show freezers in apartment to be lacking

more
    • Best internet provider in Madrid, your opinion

Madrid Sep 7, 2016 at 7:36 AM

Hello, I would like to install home Internet, adsl or fibre (preferably adsl because I know this place has adsl installed already, and I'm guessing that it'll take less time for them to install).

I basically need it for work and after just moving to Madrid I'm uncertain with what company to go with.

Something that is below 50 euros per month and less than a week of wait for installation.

Thank you in advance

more
    • Sherry, Off the beaten track...

Jerez de la Frontera Sep 5, 2016 at 11:40 AM

Hi There, I am off to Jerez in a week and love to explore world of Sherry.
      I would love to visit bodega and vineyard but not the most famous one, the one which is off the beaten track, small scale traditional producer still proud producing honest Sherry, hard to find but worth of looking if you know what i mean..

Thank you very much for help.

Vas

more
    • MrsPeel's Profile Photo

A good traditional resturant in Barcelona? Restaurant tradicional en Barcelona?

Barcelona Aug 31, 2016 at 3:00 AM

Hi guys, I had write a question in both languages but I don't think it went through so I ll give it another go, apologies if you see this twice.
      Does anyone know of a traditional, not only in food but also a not so modern building or decoration at least? Somewhere not too expensive, we all speak Spanish fluently so no worries about the language. It needs to be open on Sundays or Monday for either lunch or dinner. I know this could be asking too much, but we have gotten some amazing tips here in previous trips in Europe so maybe someone can help? Thanks in advance!

Hola! habia escrito la post pero me parece que no entro, estoy escribiendo por segunda vez o sea que disculpas si ven esto de nuevo.
      Sera que alguien puede recomendarnos un buen restaurant tradicional Espaniol? No solo comida tradicional pero tambien el edificio/la casa o por lo menos la decoracion que no sea moderna? que no sea muy caro, nosotors hablamos Espaniol o sea que el idioma no es problema (disculpad las faltas de ortografia ya que estoy escribiendo en teclado Ingles)
      Tiene que estar abierto Domingos o Lunes, para almuerzo o cena.
      Se que de repente es mucho a pedir todo junto pero habiendo recibido consejos maravillosos aqui en previos viajes en Europa, tal vez alguien tenga una buena sugestion. Muchas gracias desde ya!

more
    • Best Place to go

Nerja 4 hours ago

Hii Everyone, I am new to this and did post a question yesterday and now I cant find it, lol, so Im going to try again...my husband and I will be travelling from Canada in June 2017 and thought I had found a great place to go and now am having second thoughts.....I had planned on us staying in Nerja but I have come across so much negative talk with regards to a "sewage" problem....any comments or suggestions? Ideally the location we stay in will be a smaller city/town with easy access to beaches/shops/restaurants.....preferably that allows us to experience the spanish culture with modern conveniences....

more
    • traa's Profile Photo

Best option for family of 3 (couple + 1 year old) in Nov/Dec

Canary Islands Sep 17, 2016 at 3:28 AM

Hello,
      We are looking for a place to spend one week by the end of November, beginning of December. We are traveling with our (by then) 1 year old daughter so we'd rather stay in a place with good weather and not having to catch a long flight. As we are from Portugal we thought about the canary Islands.
      Now we just have to choose one island! Any advice? Considering we'll be with a (possibly) toddler by then? We hate very touristy places and resorts but we are aware that maybe we'll have to "close our eyes" a bit this time.
      Thank you!
      Tãnia

more
    • GhysdyhhC12's Profile Photo

Taxi's Scam in Madrid/ Demonstrations?

Madrid Sep 13, 2016 at 10:41 AM

Hello guys, what's up?

Can you help me please?

1) Does someone know about taxi's scam in Madrid? I've read that some taxi drivers can overcharge while they're not using meter, but that's all.

2) How does a taxi ride to the Airport Barajas work? Is there a fixed fare? How much does it cost?

3) Are there demonstrations planned for this week, as OSAC said?
      osac.gov/Pages/ContentReport...

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards!

more
    • Marine land

Lloret de Mar Sep 8, 2016 at 3:43 PM

Hi does anyone know what date marine land (costa brava) is open till I am traveling at the end of sept. Have seen one site say the 25th but another said the 18th. A few sites are letting you go ahead and book tickets up till the 25th bit some aren't don't want to tell kids about it if we can't go!
      Tia.

more
    • bus travel from salobrena spain to madrid spain

Salobreña Sep 4, 2016 at 10:50 AM

Hi, I need to travel from salobrena spain to madrid via bus on 16th september.
      May I know the answers to the following questions,
      1. Is travelling via night bus from salobrena to madrid is safe ( i,e road travel in the night to reach madrid early morning)
      2. Shall I buy ticket online or tickets are easily avalable on the spot at the kiosk or bus station office before departure.
      3. Is this journey scenic? If such is the case I may cancel my plan to travel in the night and rather take an early morning bus. Are early morning buses avalible on this route.
      Best regards'
      Dr. Khurram

more
    • Possible itinerary in Extremadura

Extremadura Sep 23, 2016 at 2:17 AM

I will be travelling between Seville and Lisbon in mid February and was thinking of visiting Extremadura on the way. I have 5 or 6 days for this. I would be be interested in getting itinerary suggestions.
      Thank you.

more
    • ShazH's Profile Photo

Ibiza solo 9th to 13th October

Ibiza Sep 13, 2016 at 11:52 AM

Hey ! I've got a week off from work and I wanted to check out the party scene in Ibiza. I'm a solo traveller going to Ibiza for the first time and on a budget ! Let me know if anyone else is in the same situation or looking for company to have a nice party ! Irrespective of sex, nationality, race - I'm sure we can have a great time !
      Cheers

more
    • Hotel transfer - AC by Marriott Guadalajara

Spain Aug 30, 2016 at 6:11 PM

HI; All: Can you please tell me how to get to AC by Marriott in Guadalajara in Spain by bus or train? I'm coming from the train station - in Madrid - chamartin.

Thank you very much for your assistance

more
    • Ibiza weekend from1st to 4th of September

Ibiza Aug 29, 2016 at 4:30 PM

Hi everyone

I’m travelling solo as friend I booked with can't go. I will be at San an from 1- 4 September, just looking for a weekend of partying and fun with no stress, before I get back to work. I don’t have any plans at the moment so any suggestions would also help. I know one weekend is not enough, so I want to party as much as I can.

If anyone else is there that time let me know and we could meet up. Holiday is about meeting people and having fun.

more
    • maria_hz's Profile Photo

Weather and temperature late Nov- early Dec?

Isla de Tenerife Aug 26, 2016 at 2:28 PM

We would like to go to Tenerife for a week but won't be able to go until late November - early December. Would we be likely to get degrees around 25-27 at all, and if so, what part of the island?
      I'd prefer up to 30 degrees, but because of work meetings we wont't be able to go until after 24 Nov, so now I am thinking maybe it will be too cool for me by then. It seems to be low season as well, as prices seem to go down towards Dec.
      Thanks!

more
    • Clothes to pack for salou in October

Salou Sep 15, 2016 at 2:12 AM

Any ideas of what the weather is like in Salou Mid October? And what clothes would be best to bring for kids?

more
    • Alicante to Barcelona via Valencia - Road trip

Alicante Sep 13, 2016 at 1:00 AM

Can you please let me know the key cities/towns and/or places of importance that I should not miss during the 5 day road trip in October 2nd week ?. I am flying into Alicante and will start my trip there. I intend to visit the coastal places in Costa Blanca next and move to Valencia, before ending the Trip at Barcelona and flying back home. I would like to spend 2 days in Barcelona and remaining days doing Coastal trip and Valencia.

more
    • Where to travel in Northern Sapin In February

Spain Sep 12, 2016 at 12:43 PM

Hi

Myself and my husband are travelling to Northern Spain next year, for a week from Sat 18th Feb.

We are flying in to Bilbao and will spend the first day/night there but would then like to visit 2 or 3 more places. We have been to Vitoria and San Sebastian before, so thought this time we might travel West. We will be using public transport, probably the train, to move around and would really appreciate any suggestions of places to visit/stay.

If anybody knows of any local events or celebrations happening at this is time, that is also something that we are really interested in.

Thanks in advance

more
    • Single pringle in ibiza between sept 8th and 12th

Ibiza Sep 5, 2016 at 9:54 AM

fun loving essex girl who likes to party and chill lol

more
    • Almeria visitor guide

Almería Sep 19, 2016 at 6:15 AM

I usually travel to Majorca for a holiday I have also been to the costas but now looking for some where different a small city that also has a beach front for evening strolls with a few bars and places to eat something similar to Palma with tapas bars and traditional Spanish music bars would Almeria suit

more
    • a fish market in Los Alcazares

by may123may Online Now Feb 2, 2016 at 3:27 PM

Hi, I am going to stay in Los Alcazares in Aug 2016 for 10 days. I love seafoods and also love cooking. Does anybody know a fish market and good restaurant/bar etc...? but not expensive one. Please. Thank you and best regards May

• agujas's Profile Photo

Looking for a apartment dog friendly

by agujas Online Now Aug 28, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Hi, I am looking for Holiday let Jan 4th for 2 weeks for a couple and 2 dogs.must have internet and english TV.

1 Answer Aug 29, 2013 at 4:07 AM
    • louiseks's Profile Photo

advice on wifi internet access in long term let

by louiseks Online Now Aug 14, 2008 at 12:42 AM

Hello,
      I would like to spent the winter months januari februari and march in Los Alcázares. To maintain my business and personal contacts I need ADSL internet access. I found out that finding apartments with wifi or adsl is very difficult.
      Some people gave me advice to get a vodaphone dongle with internet however you have to obtain a contract for 1 or 2 years for just a stay of 3 months.
      Would someone know of another provider or another solution. So I will be able to find a house in the one of the villages I would like to go. Los Narejos Los Nietos or los Alcázares.
      Thanks
      Louise

• TRANSFER FROM MURCIA AIRPORT TO LOS ALCAZARES

by GROSV Online Now Apr 4, 2007 at 10:48 AM

By all accounts public transport at Murcia is not wonderful. Los Alcazares is not too far and we are will therefore use a taxi. Can anyone tell us whether taxi's are readily available at the airport, or do we need to book in advance. How much would one reasonably be expected to pay for a 10 minute taxi journey?

Grosv

2 Answers Jan 19, 2010 at 10:38 AM