Longmont

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 6 Days in Denver

Denver 23 hours ago

Hey...My husband, daughter (6 1/2) and myself will be traveling to Denver for the first time next month. Ideally, we'd like to visit: Boulder, Ft Collins, Estes Park, Red Rock Park and Denver as well. I was hoping for some pointers on where to go specifically within these cites? As of now, we've booked a hotel in Lone Tree,but I feel the daily commute would be exhausting. Thoughts? Is Lone Tree close to thriving, lively parts of Denver? Luckily, we can amend our reservation and book a few hotels/ Air BNB in each location (if necessary) I am wondering where it would make sense to stay if we decide to stay sleep in location? If Denver is the answer, which specific neighborhood? We would like do some fun, family friendly activities as well as some adult outings for us. Any specific tours, festivals, areas to check out? We would love to go hiking and be outdoors, too. Visiting 6/28 - 7/3. If there are specific events not to be missed, please do share. Appreciate your assistance! - Edie

more
    • Denver or Boulder?

Denver May 17, 2016 at 2:09 AM

Hi guys,
      I'll be visiting Denver in a couple of weeks for a conference, after which I'll have a couple of days of vacation. Would you recommend I stayed in Denver or go out to Boulder? Perhaps elsewhere?
      Thanks.

more
    • Any recommendations on a 10 hour layover?

Denver May 12, 2016 at 11:43 PM

I'll be flying into Denver on Wednesday morning and have a layover until late at night. I was hoping to experience as much of Denver as much as I can, I hear the city is not too far away.

Would love to hear of some can't miss places to experience with the short amount of time I have. Love food so suggestions always welcome as well.

more
    • Itinerary

Colorado May 17, 2016 at 4:49 AM

6/30 Arrive Manitou Springs
      7/1 See Garden of the Gods. And drive to Salida
      7/1-7/3 Salida and maybe do 1/2 day whitewater rafting.
      7/3-7/7 Breckenridge
      7/7-7/9 Estes Park and see RMNP
      7/9 Drive home

Does this sound like a good itinerary? Any suggestions on things to see and do?

more
    • United flight connection

Denver May 17, 2016 at 11:38 PM

is 35 minutes enough time to connect from arriving at Gate B27 to departing at B56?

more
    • Colorado Tour Route and Hotels

Colorado May 4, 2016 at 1:15 PM

Hi

We will be in Colorado in early June for 14 days and wonder if anyone could suggest a route out from and returning to Denver. We would like to take in some National Parks, the wonderful scenery and ideally do some cycling but not on mountains (are there any flat trails?).

We also need help with hotel/motels on the route - we have not booked anything yet and suggestions for inexpensive clean accommodation would be really great.

Thanks for any help you may be able to give.

more
    • Need Help: How do I go Longmont to Castle Rock Factory Outlet??

by bluebird_mm Online Now Feb 9, 2010 at 12:37 AM

Hi there, I am an overseas student visiting Longmont for a week in March (its my first time) . well, my main purpose there is to finish my assignment but I really love to visit either Loveland or Castle Rock factory outlet on the only Saturday that i have. I'm on low budget, can't drive and so can't take taxi too (I heard it will cost over200??).Can anyone tell me what is the best way to go & return back?? or if i take taxi, how much will it cost for the round trip?? Please help me, I can't seem to find any answer on internet. Thank you all very much in advance.
      Blue.

4 Answers Feb 9, 2010 at 11:46 PM