change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• New Years Eve

New York City Oct 11, 2016 at 2:21 PM

Hi all,

My husband and I (both 27) will be in New York for new year and as everyone else seems to we are struggling with what to do. I literally refuse to go anywhere near time square but would still like a bar/lounge/party to go to. I've read the Chelsea area is the place to be? Has anyone got any suggestions please? Is it best to eat late afternoon? Thanks :-)

• 911 Memorial Protocol

New York City Sep 20, 2016 at 2:51 PM

I have been to the 911 Memorial before the museum opened. I am wondering what the process is these days. If I have a museum ticket marked 10 a.m. for example, and want to spend a bit of time at the Memorial what are my options? Is the security line still before the memorial? Is there a separate entrance to the museum with its own security line? How much time do I need as a buffer for a Friday morning? Just trying to find out where I go first and how much time to allow. I can't find it on the museum website.

• What to wear

New York City Oct 8, 2016 at 8:10 AM

My BFF and I will be in NYC from 10/15 thru 10/22. What clothes do I take for all the sightseeing we Erik be doing. I've got my Skecher shoes but what about clothing, sweaters, jacket, coat, gloves, etc.?

• Getting from JFK airport to Roslyn, Nassau County

by latitudep Online Now Mar 5, 2007 at 8:38 PM

Help!! We are visiting friends in Roslyn and flying into JFK. We do not want them to have to brave the traffic to pick us up, but cannot see any public transport. Trains etc all seem to travel into and out of the city but not across the island. Any ideas from any of you wonderful travellers??

2 Answers Mar 6, 2007 at 6:11 AM