Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• A place to freshen up

Asheville Oct 18, 2016 at 11:53 AM

I am planning a surprise party that will have separate groups coming from different parts of the country arriving on the same day. Sleeping accommodations are taken care of but having them arrive there before the party would ruin the surprise. Is there a good place the parties could meet mid to late afternoon and freshen up after their travels?

• How much time should I allot for different cities.

by TerLem2 Online Now Apr 9, 2014 at 7:28 PM

We land in Lisbon and I've booked first four nights there. I've also booked three nights in Porto and was undecided how to spend last five days. Now I'm wondering if we should just go straight to Porto then after four days in and around that area, working our way south towards Lisbon. While north I'd like to include stops at Viana do Castelo, and Braga. Then heading south and stopping at Coimbra, Fatima, Evora, and then Lisbon, with Sintra and Cascasis. Does anyone have a suggestion in which order I should do each city? How long will I need to see everything? Am I trying to fit too much into one day. We will not be renting a car, but using train or buses.

8 Answers Apr 12, 2014 at 1:38 PM
    • lisbon hotels

by bayhook7 Online Now Aug 28, 2003 at 10:38 AM

Going to Lisbon in November to catch an Oceania cruise ship. need two hotel rooms for one nite. Moderately priced and clean. Our first time there. Thank you in advance. John.

2 Answers Aug 28, 2003 at 12:53 PM