change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Advised on itenarary Hullunbuir to Ningxia province

Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region May 13, 2016 at 8:15 AM

Hi..
      I m planning to visit Hullunbuir from Bejing.(after Mongolia trip.any train from ullanbattar ot Any place from Mongolia to Hulunbuir grassland. )
      After hulunbuir grassland i want to proceed ningxia province.
      Any train or by bus i can travel other destination between ningxia.
      I can spend 8 to 12 days after hulunbuir to ningxia. Any idea..or tips to travel.

more
    • International Roaming

China 18 hours ago

Hey I am travelling to China next week and what to now what can i do to save my roaming cost this time or suggest some roaming app?

more
    • markbank's Profile Photo

Help me abt shooping

Shanghai May 3, 2016 at 1:00 AM

Just want ti know which place for best shooping and price for tablecloths, handbag and children toy especially barbie..i stay at charms hotel...pls help me with area name and how to go via metro

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Which is the nearest tourist destination of Xianyang Airport? How much?

Xianyang Yesterday

There are mausoeleum museums near Xianyang Airport. Which is the nearest and the cheapest to travel to? Is it Qianling Mausoleum, Mao Mausoleum or Hanyangling Mausoleum? I only have two to three hours of spare time on the ground in Xianyang on 14 June before checking in for my flight to Haikou.

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Need to know the time taken to travel to Wuxi from Shanghai Pudong Airport

Shanghai May 8, 2016 at 3:24 PM

May i know how long it takes to travel from Shanghai Pudong Airport to Wuxi Train Station and from Wuxi Train Station to Wuxi Airport? Flight arrives in Pudong Airport at 7.20 pm and need to catch flight to Singapore from Wuxi Airport at 11 pm.

more
    • AlanS51's Profile Photo

CUSTOM MADE MENS SUITS

Shanghai May 18, 2016 at 6:58 AM

Anyone have experience at South Bund Fabric Market? I woud like to get a moderate price suit?

more
    • Rachel972's Profile Photo

Are there electric kettles in Hotels

China May 7, 2016 at 7:46 AM

We're going with an organized trip, with 4 star hotels in the usual tourist locations. Do they have electric kettles in the rooms, or should I bring mine?

Do I have to boil water or use bottled water for brushing my teeth?

Is the bottled water spring water or treated water? Which I would prefer in China, reading about the contaminated rivers and lakes.

We've done that in several other countries, but travelling alone we take lower grade and smaller hotels.

more
    • Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

Where to stay?

China May 22, 2016 at 3:21 PM

What are the best areas to stay in Beijing & Shanghai? We want to be near enough to be able to explore a bit near our hotel (not like a business/financial district), be close enough to restaurants, shopping, and a subway. Looking for a nice/very nice hotel if anyone has any suggestions. Thanks!

more

COST OF MODERATE DINNERS

Shanghai May 18, 2016 at 6:55 AM

Waht are the general costs for 2 people for dinner?

more

MEET STUDENT

Shanghai May 18, 2016 at 7:00 AM

Any possibility to meet with s tudent who wants to practice English for a tour

more
    • Rachel972's Profile Photo

Euro or Dollars?

China May 8, 2016 at 3:14 AM

I have to exchange at home from Shekel to Euro or Dollars to take with me to China. Do they prefer $ there or doesn't it matter?

In a few months I'll travel to Germany, so it's more convenient for me to take Euro now.
      But I'll take what's convenient for them.

more
    • do I need to take a tour

Beijing Shi May 6, 2016 at 2:24 AM

We are good travellers visiting Beijing in July. Do I need a tour to see the wall, summer Palace etc or is it easy to do it yourself.

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Transport cost from Xian Airport to Xian downtown

Xi'an May 11, 2016 at 4:45 PM

May i know how much estimated amount does it cost to travel by taxi from Xian Airport to Xian downtown area around Wild Goose Pagoda?

more