VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Leyte

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• leopard pension house

by madmoose1 Online Now Oct 1, 2011 at 7:29 PM

Hi all,

Looking for the phone number / contact details of Leopard pension house in hilongos. I'm looking for a place to stay on my trip to Leyte. Any help appricated.

Thanks

J

• How long in Leyte?

by manfromdelmonte Online Now Mar 3, 2010 at 12:43 AM

I am coming to the Philippines for just over 3 weeks and thinking of visiting Leyte as well as the usual delights of the Philippines, how many nights do you suggest I stay in Leyte? Also what do you recommend that I must see when in Leyte?

2 Answers Nov 19, 2012 at 11:58 AM
    • American in Tacloban for the summer - needs help!

by LenafromNOLA Online Now Apr 2, 2006 at 12:42 PM

Hello,

I am going to be living in Tacloban City from mid-April to mid-August. I have never been to the Philippines before. I am hoping anyone can give me practical information on living here ... what do I REALLY need to bring, and what should I buy when I get there? What are the most important things I need to know about staying safe, staying healthy and having fun? What are some of the beautiful outdoor areas in this part of the Philippines?

I appreciate any advice from the travelers on this forum. Thank you!

Lena

1 Answer Apr 4, 2006 at 2:07 AM
    • nightlife in tacloban

by serenatravis Online Now Apr 4, 2004 at 8:53 AM

hi,im volunteering in tacloban city, leyte this summer and im just trying to find out if anyone has been and could tell me about the nightlife as there is no information about it. happy travelling x

1 Answer May 10, 2004 at 9:48 AM