VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Lewes

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Accomodtions May 19-May 29

by onecompany Online Now Mar 29, 2006 at 5:36 AM

I am going to the Brighton Festival and the Charleston Events on these dates. I would like to have a room in Lewes for those dates. Quiet, older man, small room ok. Will be out all day and evenings. Very low rent desired. Can you help a retired educator? Thanks. Charles

1 Answer Apr 1, 2006 at 1:55 PM
    • winnie_347's Profile Photo

Roommates in Lewes/Shared flat wanted/flat for rent

by winnie_347 Online Now Feb 23, 2006 at 1:57 AM

Hi people!
      I'll go to Lewes from 17th April to 7th July (12 weeks) and I'm looking for roommates, or a shared flat, or a flat for rent.
      Can you help me?
      THANKSSS

1 Answer Feb 23, 2006 at 10:50 AM
    • new_resident's Profile Photo

What's the best pub in Lewes?

by new_resident Online Now Mar 2, 2005 at 11:18 AM

I'm a relatively new resident in Lewes and would like to know what's the best pub for a mixture of good atmosphere (without being hassled), nice beer and especially live music. Can anyone help me? Oh yes, and near the town centre.
      Thanks,
      Lucy

1 Answer Mar 2, 2005 at 11:24 AM

Looking for a Residents Association in Lewes, East Sussex

by new_resident Online Now Oct 19, 2004 at 6:59 AM

Still looking for a Residents Association in the centre of Lewes, East Sussex, England. Thanks to Adam, found the Paddock Residents Association at http://www.paddock.ods.org but I am interested in other areas of Lewesas well. Can anyone help? Thanks, Lucy

1 Answer Oct 26, 2004 at 2:54 PM
    • Christmas in Lewes

by MFrancis Online Now Oct 17, 2004 at 1:23 PM

My husband and I will be staying with his family in Uckfield over the Christmas holiday. What Christmas events, etc are occurring during the period from the 17th to the 29th? I am looking for plays, caroling or any other traditional event. He is British whilst I'm America. Thanks!

5 Answers Sep 14, 2005 at 2:32 PM

Are there any residents' associations in Lewes?

by new_resident Online Now Oct 16, 2004 at 10:08 AM

Are there any residents' associations in Lewes? I've just moved to the centre of Lewes and don't know many people. Are there any residents' associations or other local groups I could join so I can find out more about the town and meet my neighbours and other local people?

2 Answers Oct 17, 2004 at 2:04 AM