VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Les Paris

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travel from Metz France to Frankfurt

Metz Yesterday

Can you please inform about the cheapest and easyest way to travel from Metz to Frankfurt centre city?

Thank yoy

more
    • theyogamama's Profile Photo

Car Rental

Paris Jan 25, 2017 at 3:02 PM

I want to visit Auver Sur Oise when I am in Paris next time (April) and was thinking I might rent a car to drive there and back. I think there is only one train in and one train out per day (direct on weekends). What location would be the best to rent the car so that I can avoid driving through the streets of Paris? I don't mind taking the metro to get to the car rental place, I just want to find a location on the outskirts of Paris in the direction of Auver Sur Oise. Thanks in advance.

more
    • Tourcoing Ouigo station to Centre of Lille

Lille Feb 1, 2017 at 11:17 PM

How long does it take to get from the Ouigo station at Tourcoing to the centre of Lille
      thanks

more
    • Cycling up Alpe d' Huez

by crawcat7 Online Now Mar 17, 2008 at 10:21 AM

My wife and I are spending 5 weeks in Europe (Groningen, Netherlands will be our base site) this summer. I want to try and get to Alpe D' Huez and ride up the famed mountain. My questions are: should I go to Grenoble (which is not far from Alpe D' Huez) by train? from Paris? or Gronigen? I am unable to ship my bicycle from USA therefore I need the name of a bike shop or travel agency who could help me with bike rental and hotel for 1 night. I want to ride the 15.29 KM either 10 days before the Tour de France riders go up this mountain; or after the Tour passes through the area. Thank you and any help/suggestions will be appreciated.

5 Answers Mar 18, 2008 at 2:20 PM
    • Nearest Ski Resort to Paris

by Ardvark Online Now Mar 21, 2005 at 7:54 AM

I'm due to be in Paris for a week and would really like to try and get a weekend skiiing in if possible.
      Does anyone know what the nearest and quickest / easiest to get to ski resort from Paris is? And info on the quickest / easiset way to get to it?

Thanks in hope!

1 Answer Mar 21, 2005 at 12:56 PM