Les Baux-de-Provence

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• From Nice to St Tropez

Nice Oct 18, 2016 at 2:13 AM

Does anyone know the best and possibly the cheapest way to get from Nice to St Tropez in the month of November?

• Ashley & Parker

Nice Sep 30, 2016 at 6:09 AM

My wife and I are renting in Nice this winter. We were wondering if anyone has used Ashley & Parker as a rental agent and if so was it a good experience. We have looked for reviews of the company but have come up empty.
      Thank you,

• Travel from Nice to zVentimiglia

Nice Oct 11, 2016 at 4:44 PM

I read the following toay, October 11, on Riveria Radio.
      "Médecins du Monde along with several other associations has formally called for France to reopen its French-Italian border."
      Does this mean the border is closed and tourists cannot travel from Nice to Ventimiglia.

• Taxi - Les Baux de Provence

by Thawarat Online Now May 12, 2016 at 10:04 PM

We plan to visit small nice and quiet towns around Avignon, Southern of France. As far as we know some of these town can be access by own car or taxi as there are no train or bus going there. For Les Baux de Provence we have to take taxi from Saint Remy de Provence. Since we do not have car/phone and we do not speak French - is there any taxi center at St Remy bus terminal and if there is taxi in a very small town of Les Baux de Provence for our return to Avignon. We would appreciate if any one who have travel there or living could give advice on this. Thank you again.

6 Answers May 16, 2016 at 8:18 PM
    • Need an answer in the next 6 hours

by BobbyDaz Online Now Jun 15, 2005 at 3:00 AM

I am travelling from London to Nimes tomorrow morning and i need to find my way from Nimes Airport to Les Baux-De-Provence. I do not have a car and it will need to be public transport. Can some one please tell me the cheapest way to get here?

1 Answer Jun 15, 2005 at 8:10 AM
    • TravelerM's Profile Photo

Les Baux de Provence?

by TravelerM Online Now May 8, 2003 at 1:14 PM

Hi all, Does anyone know where Les Baux de Provence is? And what is there to see? Maranda

7 Answers Jul 28, 2005 at 5:05 PM