Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lakes in Almogia?

Almogía Oct 18, 2016 at 1:53 AM

We are staying in Almogia in July/August 2017 we would like to know if we are close to any lakes suitable for swimming. Thanks

• Altea from Alicante

Spain Oct 14, 2016 at 12:57 AM

Does anyone know the easiest way to transfer from Alicante railway station to Altea by public transport. there looks like there is a bus or a tram but I can't find the details of stops etc

• water park

L'Estartit Oct 12, 2016 at 9:51 AM

we are staying at the roma apartments september next year is there a water park near by please

• ma3333's Profile Photo

Pyrenees in october

Pyrenees Oct 4, 2016 at 2:40 PM

Next week I'll be heading to spain for a hiking trip. were planing to hike a 5 days trek on the gr 11 trail . I don't have much experience with hiking this time of the year, so perhaps some people here can help me answer some of the following questions:

- Are the winter rooms in the huts open? how do i contact the operators?
      - If so, what is provided in the winter rooms (matress, blankets?) and what is the procedure? Do I need to get a key, where and how do I need to pay? is there a fireplace or a posibilty of lighting fire inside the huts?
      - Does anybody know about the current conditions? Is there already a lot of snow (compared to other years)? What is a good place on the web to find out about local conditions?

Any further general tips from experienced people are always welcome. Many thanks in advance!

• Taxi from Murcia to La Manga

Murcia Sep 30, 2016 at 8:15 AM

Any ideas on how long it would take to get a taxi from Murcia Bus Station to La Manga - and how much it would cost?

• Busking, Las Palmas

Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Oct 15, 2016 at 4:12 AM

Do You know, is there allowed to busking like a human statue on Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (la playa de Las Canteras) and on the other cities on island. Does they requires licence?

Thanks for any help.

• Tips for Palma

Palma de Mallorca Oct 6, 2016 at 3:43 PM

Hello guys.
      My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Palma around end of October.
      We are in our mid 20's and found some really cheap tickets for 3 days in Palma.
      What would you recommend us to see, in which part to stay (cheap)?
      Looking forward to any tips, advices and answers.
      Thank you.

• Flamenco shops & Parking

Sevilla Oct 1, 2016 at 1:27 AM

Where is the nearest place on non-metered parking near the cathedral please - we parked a 20 minute walk on the outskirts of town by the metro down from the Alcatraz and saw one large church but not the cathedral and missed out on a lot of the barrie gothic

When we were walking down from the large church keeping straight we went into a large shop selling shawls and beautiful fans - they gave me a dark green carrier bag - my friend is into salsa/tango dancing and I would like to get some reasonably priced fans - any suggestions please

Really looking forward to going back to this lovely city - planning to go Mid Nov Many thanks

• dog friendly beaches / bars

Santander Sep 30, 2016 at 3:33 AM

I have never been to Santander or Spain I would like to go next September and would have to bring my pet dog via the ferry so would have a car I have found many places to stay so that's ok but what are the bars like with dogs and are the beaches dog friendly ?

• Train travel

Madrid 3 hours ago

What is the cheapest way to travel from Madrid to Cordoba by train

• boasnovas's Profile Photo

Catalunya Oct 17, 2016 at 1:23 PM

I`ve been to Barcelona already, but never in winter time. We are going in Febuary to Barcelona for 6 days. Any suggestion in the city or maybe day trips that we could do by car? thanks

• One day in Barcelona. Nou Camp.

Barcelona Oct 13, 2016 at 3:42 PM

Hi All,

I am travelling this weekend to watch Barcelona FC match ( starts at 16:15 Local ). I am travelling with 11 year old son.
      My flight arrives in Barcelona at 09:50 and I need to go to BAH Barcelona Airport Hotel. Any idea how long will it take for me from this Hotel( which I suppose is very close to airport) to get to Nou Camp. Is there any time I should target to reach Nou Camp? I am not sure if I should go to Town centre spend around an hour or so ( eat food etc) and then head to Nou Camp.

Any advise is highly appreciated?

• Best public transportation from Barcelona Airport to Grand Torre hotel Catalunya?

Barcelona Sep 30, 2016 at 10:42 PM

What is the best and easy way to go from aiport to my hotel, and from hotel to port of Barcelona?
      Can we buy a ticket for hop on hop off bus at the hotel or have to buy it online? Thanks for your advise.

• BurrenYoga's Profile Photo

Data SIM Card in Lanzarote

Isla de Lanzarote Oct 18, 2016 at 7:34 AM

Does anybody know of what deals exist to buy a Data SIM card in Lanzarote?

I am hoping to buy a 2 GB data SIM card for my unlocked MiFi device, and when it runs out, to buy a new one.

Just in case coverage of the different networks vary by location, I will be mainly using this in Costa Teguise.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

• Veltra Tour (4-Day Spain Tour: Cordoba, Seville and Granada from Madrid)

Spain Oct 9, 2016 at 6:57 AM

I am planning a trip to Spain in April 2017. Have anyone heard of Veltra Tour company? I am thinking about booking a 4 day trip (4-Day Spain Tour: Cordoba, Seville and Granada from Madrid) with the company. Or if you have any suggestions on a tour company in Spain, it would be great.

• raj11's Profile Photo

Isla de teneriffa OR Isla de Fuerteventura.. which one is better ??

Isla de Fuerteventura Oct 6, 2016 at 7:49 AM

We are a family of 3 (me , my husband and our 7 years old kid).. and wanted to know which would be a better holiay destination in your opinion among Isla de teneriffa and Isla de Fuerteventura.. We would like to have a relaxed location with beautiful surroundings and kids friendly beaches

• Do most hotels in Spain have free Wi-Fi?

Spain Oct 23, 2016 at 9:54 PM

I was just wondering if most hotels in Spain have a reliable, fast Wi-Fi connection.

• Long term rental for this winter

Cadiz Oct 6, 2016 at 8:04 AM

My husband and I are planning to spent the winter in Costa de La Luz. We are looking to rent a studio/appartment/ small house ( one bedroom, living room, kitchen) for approximatively 2 or 3 months (from December till March),what kind of a price would I be looking at? I would be curious to know if anybody could recommend sites or resources to view (cheap) rental listings and if possible to get in touch directly with owners.

• Suggestions for day trips from Seville

Sevilla Oct 25, 2016 at 3:55 AM

I will be in Seville in mid March. I will be there for 7 days and am seeking suggestions for 3 day trips. Not Granada, not Cordoba. I was thinking of the Aracena Cave, a white village or two and ...... This will be with public transportation. I read that Ronda is a complicated full day trip and for that time maybe somewhere else is better.
      Suggestions are welcome.
      Thank you