Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• lucy321's Profile Photo

Fife coastal path

Scotland Jul 6, 2016 at 1:08 AM

Hello,

I think we will have a day trip tomorrow from Edinburgh to St. Andrews along the coast by train and bus, as per my travel question yesterday. Thanks for all the great answers. I am planning to follow Fergie's route via Dunfermline by train, then bus to st Andrews, stopping off at Anstruther and Crail.

Then two or three hours in St. Andrews, then train to Edinburgh.

How does that sound in terms of enjoyment and time feasibility? Happy to get back to Edinburgh about 8.30 or so.

Thanks,
      Lucy

more
    • sammie's Profile Photo

How to get to castle from chapel

Roslin Jul 13, 2016 at 2:37 AM

Is it possible to get to the castle from the chapel site? Or do we need to walk around the whole site and cross the river North Esk. I can not find any clear answers on the website of the Rosslyn chapel.

Thanks for your reply!

more
    • lucy321's Profile Photo

East Neuk via public transport

Scotland Jul 5, 2016 at 1:03 PM

Hello,

Im in Edinburgh until Monday, and a friend had suggested that a day to East Neuk might be nice. I don't have a car so I was wondering what the best way to go about this by bus or train might be, or whether it is too problematic and I should leave it out.

Thanks!

more
    • mcwhiting's Profile Photo

hotel glasgow

Glasgow Jun 30, 2016 at 12:57 AM

I am going to be in Glasgow from Aug 8 to Aug 12 and am trying to find a reasonable hotel for myself and my brother. We will need 2 beds and I am not sure what 2 beds per room it is called. Any good suggestions. We are planning 1 day to go on an Outlander tour and then spending time in Edinburgh. Is there a train then goes from directly from the airport in Edinburgh to Glasgow. Thanks for suggestions in advance,

Maureen

more
    • mcwhiting's Profile Photo

hotel glasgow

Glasgow Jun 30, 2016 at 12:57 AM

I am going to be in Glasgow from Aug 8 to Aug 12 and am trying to find a reasonable hotel for myself and my brother. We will need 2 beds and I am not sure what 2 beds per room it is called. Any good suggestions. We are planning 1 day to go on an Outlander tour and then spending time in Edinburgh. Is there a train then goes from directly from the airport in Edinburgh to Glasgow. Thanks for suggestions in advance,

Maureen

more