VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Leidschendam

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Airline transfer

Schiphol Feb 7, 2017 at 1:11 PM

Arrive on KLM from GVA departing on Icelandic, no luggage, US passport. Can I transfer "inside" directly around C concourse or do I have to exit and go to Icelandic checkin?

more
    • How to get around?

by wscott0920 Online Now Jan 30, 2013 at 9:45 PM

I may be going to Leidschendam for business in a couple weeks. I was wondering how would I be able to travel to say Munich, Amsterdam, & other cities like that? I will be there a couple weeks and was hoping to do some sight seeing.

5 Answers Jan 31, 2013 at 9:48 AM
    • vincent j j photo of de salamander

by discard Online Now Nov 13, 2009 at 10:39 AM

This is a great photo . What is the location from which the photo was taken . Is it on the same side of the Vliet as the mill ?

3 Answers Nov 13, 2009 at 10:14 PM
    • Mehrass's Profile Photo

I am looking for a partner in Leidschendam

by Mehrass Online Now Jan 11, 2009 at 11:37 AM

I will be visiting Leidschendam on business form 18th to 24th Jan and was wondering if someone is there that would like to give me a company to see the city.
      Please drop me an email at mehrass2002@yahoo.com if you are interested to share your time with me in the evening.

Thanks

2 Answers Jan 13, 2009 at 9:35 AM