Travel Answers
Lecco

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Subaristas's Profile Photo

Using a public transport to get from Milan center to 'Museo Storico Alfa Romeo' in Arese.

Milan Dec 3, 2016 at 10:39 AM

Hello.

On Dec. 13-15d. I'm planning to visit Milan. One of the main museums I'd like to visit is Museo Storico Alfa Romeo in Arese region. According to giromilano.atm.it's journey planner, I should take the M1 metro and then at the nearby Rho rail station, I should catch a 561 line bus and then get off at the Via Aldo Moro street, with a few hundred metres left to reach my destination.

My question is: if I buy a 2-day ATM ticket (which cost 8.25 €), does it still mean it's valid around Arese area or is it only around Milan center (in other words: will I have to buy additional bus tickets to get there)?

Thanks in advance

more
    • diamond_skies's Profile Photo

Airport Shuttle from Bergamo Airport

Milan Nov 14, 2016 at 1:02 AM

We will be arriving in to Orio al Serio Airport and would like to take the airport shuttle in to Milan. I would like to book the tickets online but the website (Orio Shuttle) is asking for a time of departure. If our flight is delayed and we miss this time slot, does anyone know if we would be allowed on a later shuttle? If we wait until we land to buy a ticket, is it too risky that we may not get a seat?

Thanks in advance.

Jane

more
    • ReneeS17's Profile Photo

Taxis at Lecco train station

by ReneeS17 Online Now Mar 4, 2015 at 11:53 AM

Are there taxis at the Lecco train station? We will need one to get to our hotel in Malgrate

2 Answers Mar 4, 2015 at 6:58 PM
    • Boat service on Lakeccoe Como from L

by mgs8 Online Now Jan 11, 2015 at 11:20 AM

Hi, we will be travelling to Lecco in the second week of Febuary. We heard that trenord offers boat services on lake Como from Lecco. From were in Lecco can we take this service please?

2 Answers Jan 11, 2015 at 11:02 PM
    • Traveling to lecco

by Dsammut Online Now Jan 7, 2015 at 1:05 PM

I am planning to go to Lombardia for a week this July and planning to use Lecco as a base for 3 to 4 days. We'll be traveling during the day and returning in the evening. Is the place nice with restaurants and bars?

Any suggestions will be very helpfull

Thanks

• Renting a Scooter in Lecco

by WillC17 Online Now Aug 1, 2014 at 4:31 AM

Heyo -
      Does anyone know of a good place to rent a scooter in Lecco?
      Grazie!
      -Will

3 Answers Aug 1, 2014 at 5:26 AM
    • Exploring The Como area by ferry

by dangit99 Online Now Jul 9, 2014 at 5:17 PM

Is the ferry system a good way to visit neighboring cities? And which ones are best?

1 Answer Jul 9, 2014 at 11:42 PM
    • staying in Lecco for the first week in August

by dangit99 Online Now Jul 9, 2014 at 5:10 PM

how is getting around to neighboring cities by the ferry system

1 Answer Jul 10, 2014 at 11:55 AM
    • Need to rent a car?

by jeantolson Online Now Jun 25, 2014 at 12:52 PM

My son is playing in the International Ultimate Frisbee tournament in July. I am staying at Hotel Lungolago Lecco. Should I rent a car to get to the fields which are 12 km south of Lecco on SS36? Or is there good public transportation to get me there? What would a taxi cost to get me there? Is there parking for Hotel Lungolago guests?

2 Answers Jun 25, 2014 at 2:50 PM
    • pitmello's Profile Photo

Best campsite on the north part of lake of COMO

by pitmello Online Now Jul 11, 2013 at 7:54 AM

Could you VT's suggest me a good campsite on the north part of Lake como?
      Would be for this weekend. we are 2 parents with 2 kids, 2 and 5 y o
      THANKS!

1 Answer Jul 16, 2013 at 3:07 AM
    • hotel in Lecco

by travelsport Online Now Apr 26, 2011 at 11:31 AM

When I stayed there years ago (1984) a Hotel named if my memory serves, Croce del Malta. I would like to know the address and or phone number. Eveyone, it was just a beautiful experience. Thank you for your help in advance.

Vincent

2 Answers Apr 26, 2011 at 12:01 PM
    • StayLonger's Profile Photo

Lecco to Bellagio

by StayLonger Online Now Apr 22, 2011 at 1:59 PM

Hi,

Hoping someone can suggest the best, or preferred, way to travel from Lecco to Bellagio. Train, ferry, car, etc?

Any advice appreciated, thanks!

Ryan

8 Answers Apr 24, 2011 at 6:53 AM
    • Boat landing in Lecco

by dculpepper Online Now Jul 8, 2010 at 12:26 PM

Hello. We are considering taking the boat from Bellagio to Lecco and renting a car from a rental company on Via Ettore Monti, 59/A, 23851 Galbiate-Lecco. I would like to know where the Lecco boat landing is, maybe address, so I can determine how far we need to travel to the car rental company. I'm assuming we would need to take a cab. Is this correct? Are there cabs waiting at the boat landing or would we need to request one? Thank you so for your help! Dana

4 Answers Jul 13, 2010 at 7:05 AM
    • Eating at Christmas time

by Kneal Online Now Nov 23, 2009 at 3:51 PM

i have been told that there are no restaurants or food shops open in Lecco December 25 and 26. Is this true?

2 Answers Nov 23, 2009 at 10:34 PM
    • church shown in valley in Dolomites

by marilynsj Online Now Sep 17, 2007 at 3:05 PM

What valley is shown with the neat baroque church? Where do you fly into to drive or take train close to this area?

1 Answer Sep 17, 2007 at 10:59 PM
    • merbal's Profile Photo

Lecco,Sarnico,...or somewhere else?

by merbal Online Now Jan 7, 2007 at 11:34 AM

Ciao tutti!
      I have almost 1 day (from 11-18) to look around Bergamo...
      but i dont know where to go? Which "citys" have a nice nature to spend few hours there with a girl company?

• water sports

by andrewcaulfield Online Now Jun 29, 2006 at 8:45 AM

where is the best placein the lecco/como area for hiring and doing waterspors?

• heathersq's Profile Photo

Getting from Lecco to Bergamo

by heathersq Online Now Sep 14, 2005 at 9:32 AM

Hi,

I'll be spending a few days in the Lake Como area, and planned to spend a couple of nights in Bellagio, but am considering spending the last day/night in Lecco - I need to get a 10am train the next morning from Bergamo so am thinking getting from Lecco by train early the morning is probably easiest. Does anyone have an opiion on that - how easy/not it will be to get from Lecco to Bergamo, and also - is Lecco an OK place to spend a very small amount of time? Other suggestions also very welcome! Thank you.

4 Answers Jun 24, 2013 at 1:47 PM