Leavenworth

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Feedback/Suggestions needed for Portland/Seattle Trip

Seattle Jul 21, 2016 at 1:49 PM

The plan is to fly into Portland or Seattle and fly out of the other city.
      We will rent a car and want to definitely see the highlights that are most reasonable given our time constraints.
      I've heard the Oregon coast is amazing. Also heard about the hiking in the gorge!
      As for Washington - I know the winery Chateau St Michelle is nearby - that may be more doable.
      My boyfriend has never been to Seattle so I want him to see the market etc.
      But I would also love to see some of the whales and not sure if trying to squeeze in any of the islands is worth it or reasonable.
      We are foodies and hope to experience the each city for atleast a day a half plus some excursions.
      Any suggestions you can offer about routes to take - things to see and do and or a reasonable itinerary for 7 days is awesome. We don't want to come home exhausted but we also aren't afraid to pack a lot into a day and want some unique experiences that we can't have in other states!
      Thank you!

more
    • Space needle

Seattle Jul 10, 2016 at 1:47 PM

Are there long lines? Are reservations needed? What about the restaurant - good food? reservations needed there, too? Thanks!

more
    • next week with 3 teenagers

Seattle Jul 25, 2016 at 9:39 PM

going to seattle for the first time next week with 3 teenagers any ideas that they would like

more
    • swancity's Profile Photo

Train or bus to leavenworth during Xmas

by swancity Online Now Sep 3, 2014 at 12:22 AM

Is there train or bus or even better bus tour from Seatttle to leavenworth? We wouldn't want to drive there in winter time. Has Anyone ever taken train there?

3 Answers Sep 3, 2014 at 12:40 PM
    • diamond_skies's Profile Photo

Mountain Biking in Leavenworth

by diamond_skies Online Now Aug 27, 2013 at 1:46 PM

If we hire mountain bikes in Leavenworth, are there any trails accessible from the town (within a couple miles or so of the town center) or would we have to transport the bikes to the trails?

Thanks.

2 Answers Aug 29, 2013 at 2:01 PM
    • Transport

by sue.norvill Online Now Aug 2, 2010 at 9:10 PM

We are visiting Leavenworth for Christmas 2010. 4 adults 2 children
      We are considering catching a bus to Leavenworth which stops at the Icicle Village.
      Does anyone know if it is possible to arrange local car hire for the 5 days we are in Leavenworth?
      If no car hire, what are your recommendations regarding getting there and transport options whilst we are there?

3 Answers Aug 2, 2010 at 10:49 PM
    • Wedding Gift!?

by JBall Online Now Jun 18, 2003 at 3:48 PM

I'm researching for a friend. He and his fiancee enjoyed a vacation in the Wenatchee area and happened upon Leavenworth and loved it. He is wanting me to find some sort of personal / memorable gift from there for a wedding gift. Do the shops or restaurants have websites that I could visit? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

2 Answers Jun 19, 2003 at 2:09 PM
    • cwest03's Profile Photo

Enzian Motor Inn

by cwest03 Online Now Oct 20, 2002 at 2:07 AM

Has anyone ever stayed at the Enzian Inn (http://www.enzianinn.com/) in Leavenworth? Are there any other good places to stay in that town? Any other authentic Bavarian hotels in the area?

1 Answer Oct 29, 2002 at 10:54 PM