Leamington

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Weather April/May

Quebec Jan 6, 2017 at 12:21 PM

To those of you who have helped and advised with the NZ trip I'm grateful but we simply can't afford it - so we're heading back to Canada

Our rough proposed plan is to fly into Boston drive up through Lake Placid and on to Montreal/Ottawa/Quebec City -not sure if it's worth visiting Halifax so might well come back a more direct route. Thinking of visiting April/May but what about snowfall? All suggestions much appreciated - not into outdoor activities but very much folk music and historic sites - we've done Niagra

Also on my want to do list is to see the Canadian Mounted Police show - I'm visiting their website daily but from past experience is there liable to be a show in Ottawa at this time of year

more
    • Icefields Parkway in winter

Canada Dec 29, 2016 at 7:47 PM

Is there any public transport between Banff/Lake Louise and Jasper in the winter months?

more
    • Visa Question

Canada Jan 2, 2017 at 11:02 AM

I will be flying from Vancouver to Vietnam, but my flight has two stop in China, 1 in Shanghai airport and connect flight to Kunming airport before fly out to Vietnam. My lay over time in China between the two airport are 9 hours total. Do I need a transit visa in China? and after I arrive in Shanghai airport, where do I go.. to my connecting flight or to the immigration custom? Thanks

more
    • One week time in British Columbia. Suggestions ?

Canada Dec 23, 2016 at 10:14 PM

Hello,
      We are looking to spend one weeks time in British Columbia area, which is next week. Considering weather and roads, we believe Victoria, Tofino or may be Vancouver should be ok. We are coming from Portland.
      We are not into shopping, snow sports or food, but more keen to see natural sceneries. Though Tofino and Victoria have been discussed a lot on forums, I am not able to find, when question comes, what should see in Victoria in 3 days and what should I see in Tofino in 3 days.
      Can somebody help us with this ?
      Thanks

more
    • Your personal face picture

Canada Jan 7, 2017 at 9:30 PM

It might be a good idea to delete your personal picture, eg, face from your profile and any personal information as who knows what will be done with the information once VT is no longer active. Think of doing this from a security aspect.

more