Le Rayol-Canadel-sur-Mer

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• From Nice to St Tropez

Nice Oct 18, 2016 at 2:13 AM

Does anyone know the best and possibly the cheapest way to get from Nice to St Tropez in the month of November?

• Ashley & Parker

Nice Sep 30, 2016 at 6:09 AM

My wife and I are renting in Nice this winter. We were wondering if anyone has used Ashley & Parker as a rental agent and if so was it a good experience. We have looked for reviews of the company but have come up empty.
      Thank you,

• Travel from Nice to zVentimiglia

Nice Oct 11, 2016 at 4:44 PM

I read the following toay, October 11, on Riveria Radio.
      "Médecins du Monde along with several other associations has formally called for France to reopen its French-Italian border."
      Does this mean the border is closed and tourists cannot travel from Nice to Ventimiglia.

• guest house "Coucoufata" Corniche de Cannes

by jpurcell Online Now Aug 22, 2008 at 7:55 AM

Telephone number for this guest house or in the name of John Franciscus?

• Harbour?

by DKJesper Online Now Jul 7, 2008 at 5:11 AM

We are planning to bring our boat to Southern France and now we are looking for a place / way to get it in the water. The boat is 6,5 meter and is placed on a trailer. I'm looking for a ramp to put the boat in the water and a place to let i stay for 1 - 2 weeks (small harbour, brigde or a place to tie it.
      We are planning to stay from last week of July and first week of August.
      Best regards

2 Answers Jul 7, 2011 at 3:40 AM
    • bus tranfers from Nice

by francefirsttimer Online Now Feb 18, 2007 at 10:14 AM

Does anybody know if there is a bus running to Le Rayol from Nice, I arrive at the airport mid morning in August, having read the articles in this forum on the train travel I think bus may be a better option.

1 Answer Feb 18, 2007 at 2:23 PM