VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Le Rayol-Canadel-sur-Mer

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Provence France1 week extra

Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Jan 16, 2017 at 11:47 AM

I will be ending a tour of southern France on a Thursday - end of Sept 2017. The tour will include: Pont du Gard, Arles, Les Baux, and Nice. I will have 7 days (following Thursday night) to get back to Paris for return flight.
      What would be a good trip? I have not seen Monaco, Antibes, Cannes, Marseilles, Aix en Provence, Vaison la Romaine. I would not mind going to Orange again. Prefer TGV rail over driving, but could rent a car for short trips.

more
    • guest house "Coucoufata" Corniche de Cannes

by jpurcell Online Now Aug 22, 2008 at 7:55 AM

Telephone number for this guest house or in the name of John Franciscus?

• Harbour?

by DKJesper Online Now Jul 7, 2008 at 5:11 AM

Hi,
      We are planning to bring our boat to Southern France and now we are looking for a place / way to get it in the water. The boat is 6,5 meter and is placed on a trailer. I'm looking for a ramp to put the boat in the water and a place to let i stay for 1 - 2 weeks (small harbour, brigde or a place to tie it.
      We are planning to stay from last week of July and first week of August.
      Best regards
      Jesper

2 Answers Jul 7, 2011 at 3:40 AM
    • bus tranfers from Nice

by francefirsttimer Online Now Feb 18, 2007 at 10:14 AM

Does anybody know if there is a bus running to Le Rayol from Nice, I arrive at the airport mid morning in August, having read the articles in this forum on the train travel I think bus may be a better option.

1 Answer Feb 18, 2007 at 2:23 PM