Le Focette

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Coming to stay in Padova

Padova Yesterday

Hi everyone, I am new here and I am not realy familiar with the "Protocol".
      Well, I am about to come to Padova and live there, as there is a job offered to me at the University. So, not knowing anything about the city, i would like to have some information, concerning a cheap place to stay for the first days, or the areas that are ok to rent a house. And of course, how much -approximately- is the rental cost of a small house with one room!

Thanks anybody who will answer in advance

Irene

more
    • Taxi service

Calabria Sep 18, 2016 at 8:37 AM

Can someone provide contact info for taxi service in Calabria that could provide transportation from Reggio Calabria airport to Bianco?

more
    • Bus timetables

Castellammare di Stabia Sep 16, 2016 at 2:27 AM

Bus timetables.. v
      Where can I find the bustimetables from Pimonte village to Castellammare di Stabia. And vice versa?

Minna

more
    • Bus timetables

Castellammare di Stabia Sep 16, 2016 at 2:26 AM

Bus timetables.. v
      Where can I find the bustimetables from Pimonte village to Castellammare di Stabia. And vice versa?

Minna

more
    • Starting point Ragusa

Ragusa Sep 13, 2016 at 1:30 PM

We have planned a trip around a business meeting in Taormina in October. We are starting in Ragusa to Siracusa to Taormina.
      What sites would you recommend that we must see in and around Ragusa and Siracusa. We will have a car for that portion of the trip. Getting into Ragusa September 25. Must be in Taormina on October 3
      Thank you for any help you can give us

more
    • Naples to Bari, Puglia

Naples Sep 11, 2016 at 4:50 PM

My husband and I will be flying to Naples and set to drive to Bari , Puglia region
      Please advise where can we stop for lunch and stretch our legs in the nice , picturesque setting
      Thanks in advance

more
    • Need something special in Rome

Rome Sep 8, 2016 at 2:28 AM

Hi Everyone,

My boyfriend and I will be in Rome in January, during which time we will be celebrating his birthday. I want to make a plan ahead of time as a surprise, most likely booking in somewhere that we can have a nice romantic dinner.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

more
    • Second hand shops

Treviso Aug 30, 2016 at 6:52 PM

Are there shops where you can buy second-hand luggage? Do you have opportunity shops run by charities where you can pick up cheap clothing, furniture and homewares?

more
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Journey from Ferrara to Comacchio.

Comacchio Aug 28, 2016 at 2:17 PM

Are there buses that go from one place to the other and vice versa?

more
    • Galluzo, it is save to park there ?

Florence Sep 14, 2016 at 1:20 AM

Hallo everyone,
      I will drive to Florence with my husband in September. According to your answers for my first question I decided to park car in Galluzo. Is there free parking near the main squere?
      Can I catch the bus from the main square to Florence historical centre? I found, that the bus nr. 36 and 37.I will stay in hotel Palazzuolo,Via Palazzuolo 71, Santa Maria Novella, Firenze. Will the bus take us near there?
      Thank you in advance for your answers!

more
    • Where we can park the car for free?

Florence Sep 13, 2016 at 1:50 AM

Hallo, me and my husband are going to visit Florence for 3 days in September. We will go by car and we are looking for some cheaper hotel near center with parking free. Do anyone know that kind of hotel?
      It is possible to leave the car somewhere near centre for free? I red that all the park places are about 25E per day and It seems to me much.

Thank you very much!!!

more
    • 3 days in Bari

Bari Sep 11, 2016 at 5:44 PM

Will be staying in Bari for 3 nights before traveling south to Monopoly, then Lecce
      Please help with itinerary in town itself and places to the north of it
      Tips to great restaurants will be appreciated also
      Thanks

more
    • Travel from torbole to limone

Limone sul Garda Sep 7, 2016 at 6:55 AM

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to get a bus from torbole to limone and whether they are regular please. Much appreciated. Thanks

more
    • Trapani weekend in October

Trapani Sep 4, 2016 at 4:09 AM

Hi,

we'll be visiting Trapani for a weekend mid-October, what would be the best places to visit?

At the moment we've got a half day at Erice but not much else.

Thanks

more
    • Packing boxes

Treviso Aug 30, 2016 at 11:30 PM

Where can I buy cardboard boxes for packing (the kind you use when you move house) in Treviso

more
    • bettyo70's Profile Photo

Where are some great hikes near Noli & Western Part of Liguria (Riviera Ponente)?

Noli Aug 30, 2016 at 7:39 AM

Hi Everyone!

We'll be exploring the Western side of Liguria in late-September and will be based in Noli-Spotorno. Are there any wonderful hikes not to be missed? We have 4 Nights, 5 Days, and would love to hear feedback on any of the following (if people have explored this area and nearby France):

--hiking from Isolabona up to beautiful APRICALE;
      --exploring the beaches in VARIGOTTI;
      --daytrip to MENTON, France;
      --boat trips to islands like BERGEGGI;
      --Is SAN REMO or ALASSIO worth a visit?

Would also love to hear about where you ate in this Region. We love hiking and boat trips, but also love Dancing and Music Events as well. Thanks / Grazie and Cheers! :)

more
    • bettyo70's Profile Photo

Nightlife in Genoa or San Remo in late-September (Clubbing, etc)?

Genoa Aug 28, 2016 at 8:19 AM

Hi Everyone,

We're planning a beautiful relaxing trip in late-September, but would love to have atleast one evening where we go out dancing, etc.

Since we'll be based in Noli, some options for going out are either Genoa, Alassio or San Remo. Can anyone comment on these places for Clubbing? Any specific recommendations?

We will have a car. Many thanks / Grazie!

more
    • Where to propose?

Bologna Sep 21, 2016 at 8:42 AM

5th time in Italy. 1st time in Bologna.

Time to pop the question.

Please can people recommend their most romantic restaurants or other settings in Bologna?

Thanks
      Mike

more
    • Accomodation near centre with free parking

Florence Sep 13, 2016 at 2:03 AM

Hallo,
      I´m going to stay with my husband in Florence for 3 days in the end of September and I´m looking for quite cheap hotel or apartments with parking. I read that everywhere in centre of Florence is parking for 25E/per day.
      Do anyone knows some hotel with parking?

more
    • NancyMKE's Profile Photo

Transportation to Lago di Misurina

Misurina Sep 8, 2016 at 8:08 AM

Hello - My family of 4 will be staying in Cortina d'Ampezzo in late June 2017. We will not have a car. Is there a way to visit Lago di Misurina without a car?

more
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Sea side resorts.

Ferrara Sep 5, 2016 at 10:59 AM

Could you recommend some nice towns or villages on the sea, not too far from Ferrara?

Thanks!

more
    • 1 day for lago di Garda

Verona Sep 1, 2016 at 2:43 AM

Hi friends,
      Your recommendation about 1 day to visit lago di Garda?
      From Verona, train to Garda, which stop?
      We prefer to take boat and to do 1 or 2 stops in interesting places

more
    • Road closures

Sardegna Aug 29, 2016 at 7:56 AM

I will be travelling to Sant'Antonio di Gallura from Alghero soon and have been informed that the SP38 is closed.
      Can anyone confirm that this is correct and advise the best route. I am looking at a Michelin map which is about as much use as a chocolate tea pot.
      Thanks in advance

more
    • Wine Tastings/Tours

Venice Aug 29, 2016 at 5:30 AM

Can anyone recommend any local wine tastings/tours in the city or nearby islands? It's a birthday present for my boyfriend so would like something a bit special but nothing that's going to break the bank.

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Catania cruise port to city center

Catania Yesterday

We will be in Catania in November in a cruise. Is the cruise port close to the center of Catania? Can we visit the Catania's main attractions by foot from the ship Harbour?

more