VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Le Cap d'Agde Travel Answers

change location

Buses from Le Cp d'agde

by beanyboy Online Now Mar 27, 2009 at 9:20 AM

Should anyone be looking in this early , I would be grateful for any information
you might have about any buses running from Cap d'Agde to Agde in particular and Sete.

Where would I be able to obtain timetables and fares please.

Thank you in advance

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • puerto_lover's Profile Photo

Re: Buses from Le Cp d'agde

by puerto_lover Online Now Mar 27, 2009 at 10:50 AM

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Buses from Le Cp d'agde

by beanyboy Online Now Mar 27, 2009 at 11:59 AM

Thanks very much P...L.... That is just what I wanted. Albeit for last year but I know now where to get it from, when this years Timetables are published.

Thanks again , I really am very much obliged.

cheers

by AngLangS Online Now Apr 6, 2009 at 4:02 PM

Don't be concerned about the comments about Cap D'agde being a nudist resort.

The nudist area is quite separate from the other part of Cap D'Agde.

You cannot "accidentally" wander into the nudist area - even the beaches are separate.

of course many of the women sunbathe topless on the beach - but it is no different from other French beach resorts.

We have been going as a family to Cap D'Agde for 16 years and you just don't happen to come across naked people!

by beanyboy Online Now May 7, 2009 at 11:16 AM

Sorry about the delay in responding to you guys. Yeah , we have been to Cap d'Agde for some years now and no , have never ever been to the Nudist part or anywhere near it.If I ever felt inclined (which I won't) at my age I would have to have a good ironing to get the wrinkles out before I dared to show any flesh , so to speak.

The idea of asking about the buses was that , in all these years that we've been going we have used the car, but there is gonna come a time when the drive going down there will be too long , so it will be train to and from and buses when we are there.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines