Lazdijai

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Airport to city center

Vilnius 2 hours ago

Best and cheapest way from airport to city center late at night?
      My plane arrives around 10 P.M.

Thanks

more
    • ViennaXLarge's Profile Photo

Join an day trip group tour to the Curonian Spit

Klaipeda Jul 16, 2016 at 7:59 AM

Hello to everyone!
      This year i will make a trip to Sweden, Lithuania and Latvia. During this journey I will also be for a whole day in Klaipeda. I've searched on the Internet for someone who organize a group tour along the curonian spit(see some dunes, etc,... )Unfortunately the companies I've found offered only private tours(at least 2 persons), but I didn't found anybody to "collect" travellers for a group tour. Can somebody give the name of a company which organizes group tours, or is this the wrong way and I should explore the spit on myself? Thanks in advance for any help and advice.

more
    • A week in Vilnius / Kaunas

Vilnius Jun 30, 2016 at 11:05 PM

I am interested in visiting Vilnius this August and thought that a whole week in Vilnius is too much, so I am considering to spend the first 5 nights in Vilnius and the last 2 nights in Kaunas. What do you think?
      Do you suggest any day trips from both cities please? actually we are interested in countryside, highlands, lakes, shopping and also some lovely old villages maybe. We might also be interested in a good museum or a brewery, etc.

more