Be the First to Answer

• Restaurants

Fort Myers Apr 7, 2016 at 3:05 PM

Can you recommend a decent Mexican restaurant in ft Myers area

more
    • PRunion's Profile Photo

December Trip

Florida Apr 6, 2016 at 9:36 AM

We are looking to spend Christmas in Florida. We want to stay on the beach and have a couple questions. Which beach is the best (warmest) in Florida in December. We are looking at a condo, or resort. Something with a pool and a place where there are things to do. Any suggestions.
      Thanks in advance for your help

more
    • Spring Break 2018

Orlando Apr 27, 2016 at 8:39 AM

Hello,
      We are looking to book a 3 week vacation in Orlando in April/May 2018
      My question is Easter falls on the 1st April in 2018 so when do the schools/colleges finish the Spring Break?

Would really appreciate any information with regard to trying to miss some of the Easter rush to Disney.

Many Thanks.

more
    • funkycarla8's Profile Photo

Honeymoon help!

Florida Apr 10, 2016 at 9:08 AM

Hi,

I'm starting my planning early for our honeymoon next September.
      My plan was to fly from the UK to Florida, and head to a beach area for a few days. My first thought was Key West area or Clearwater but some of the nicer hotels are very expensive for 3 nights. Is there any little gem place that has reasonable priced hotels and a nice beach with possibly some water activities?

The plan is to the drive to Orlando and do the theme parks. I have been there before but 11years ago in my early teens and my partner has never been. The Disney hotels look fairly pricey for the moderate priced ones, compared to staying in a decent hotel. Are they really worth the extra money? If not then any good hotels or villas in the area that also have own kitchen facilities as eating out every day for 2 weeks will quickly add up. I was originally looking at the 3 palms, The palms hotel and villas, any reviews on this place?

Any tips or advice you guys have would be great and really appreciated. I know it shouldn't come down to money but it always does! We want a champagne honeymoon on a beer budget ;) thank you x

more